TransTubbo

Just a lil ol one shot for the trans content craving souls

Trigger warning:
Body shaming
Eating disorder

3rd person pov:
Tubbo finished his stream and pushed himself away from his desk, his chairs wheels rolling along swiftly along the ground.

He took a deep breath in and exhaled tiredly, oh how he longed to remove his binder. During the last half an hour of his 3 hour lore stream, he could feel the tightening fabrics only become more constricting. And since he had his facecam on, he couldn't really do anything about it.

With an irritated groan, he rubbed the sides of his ribs, close to where the bottom of the binder was where it had rolled up slightly, only adding to the tightness. His ribs longed to be free, but at what price? His dysphoria also gaining freedom.

His spine tingled a little, as he looked at the digital clock in the corner of his monitors screen.

6:54

He looked at his hands and started to count with his fingers, 'hmm so 6:54, I woke up at 9:00 ish, so 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 round 6:54 up to 7 so that means...' his brain was trying to freeze up but he pushed past it once again recounting the fingers he had up, 'hmmm OH 10... 10???!!!' He panicked slightly, '10 hours already?! Wow no wonder my ribs hurt.' He got up off his chair, deciding to go and make dinner for him and his friend.

Ranboo was currently staying at his house while he was in the UK, it has been loads of fun so far, it's great having him around.
But the only problem is, that Tubbo wasn't out to Ranboo yet, so he had to wear his binder a lot more than usual. Usually he would wear it for 8-10 hours a day, and take 24 hour breaks once or twice a week on days he wasn't streaming.

Tubbo plodded on over to the kitchen, as he walked past Ranboos room he could hear he was still streaming, laughing with Technoblade and Tommy, they weren't doing any lore at the moment, 'just chill stream I guess' he assumed.

He reached the kitchen and picked his phone up to look for ideas of what they should have, he didn't want to interrupt his stream so he thought he should just guess.

He was honestly feeling quite lazy right now, all he could think about was taking off the binder that gave him so much emotional comfort, but at the price of more physical pain than he would have liked.

He muttered some things under his breath as he pulled a pizza out of the freezer, "stupid fucking dysphoria." He mumbled. He slid the pizza in the oven and then jumped on top of the counter and sat there waiting for it to cook, he went on Twitter and just scrolled through some of the posts. Some things from Tommy about his stream, some people saying they enjoyed my lore stream, some fanart of him and Ranboo.

He smiled at these, Twitter was always an emotional roller coaster, as soon as you click on that icon, you either enjoy your visit to the wide world of the internet, or you end up on the bad side.

Tubbo didn't go on Twitter much since he started receiving more hate, ever since the whole Chubbo incident, he preferred to stay off of social media platforms like this.
Even just posts from his fans commenting on his height or any slight feminine features, though none of them knew he was trans, and all meant it in a nice way, it still made him dysphoric.

He decided to tweet, he only really tweeted once and a while so nobody would worry about his inactiveness.
He thought for a moment before typing.
'Thanks for coming to the lore stream guys :)) im doing a chill stream tomorrow but I won't have facecam on.' He tweeted.
He was hoping he could take a binder break day for the first time in a month since Ranboo arrived.