16.

Lea was up bright and early Christmas morning ready to start the Christmas celebrations. It was her favorite holiday of all times if she had not made that perfectly clear already.

When Lea pictured a wedding for herself one day in the future, it was a winter wonderland themed one. In a library, of course, one of those really old ones that had a lot of history to it. Her friends would be in green and red dresses, there would be silver all around, and it would be beautiful.

It was hard to make this... hideous would be too kind of a word, but she turned this house into something special for everyone here for this Christmas.

"Mya," Lea poked her head inside the room next door. Mya and Fred were curled up in each other's arms on the bed. Both of them letting out little snores indicating their deep sleep. Lea pushed the door open wider before she made her way over to the bed, poking Mya in the face. "Hey, wake up love birds."

Mya sucked in a breath as her eyes slowly peeled open. "Lea?" Her voice was hoarse and her mouth felt dry. "What-"

"It's Christmas morning," Lea gave her a look.

Mya turned to look over her shoulder, hard to do with how tight Fred was hugging her, to look out the window. "Lea... the sun is barely even out."

"Yeah, it's eight in the morning," Lea nonchalantly shrugged her shoulder. "Time to get up. Mrs. Welasey and I are making scones in the kitchen. I'm so excited to make traditional English-" Lea cut herself off as she noticed Mya closed her eyes, trying to go back to sleep. "Mya!"

"Ah!" Mya's eyes flew up in startle. "What?"

"Get up," Lea pointed a finger at her. "You two Fred."

"No," Fred wined, turning and barring his face in the pillow.

"Give us ten minutes," Mya yawned. "Or... maybe an hour."

Lea walked over and turned on the side table lamp, causing the two love birds to groan at the light. "Up, now."

"She's worse than mum," Fred mumbled as Lea left the room.

Lea walked down the flights of stairs before getting into the kitchen, seeing Hermione and Mrs. Welasey already starting on making all the Christmas food. 

"Lea, there you are dear," Mrs. Weasley wiped her hands down her apron before walking over and pulling her in for a hug. "Merry Christmas, dear."

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Weasley," Lea soaked in the hug as she missed the hugs her own mother would give her.

"Molly, please," Molly smiled, patting her shoulder a bit. "Come on, Hermione is starting on the scones. You can help her roll them out."

"Please, help, I'm rubbish at baking," Hermione giggled.

"I love baking," Lea took in the scent of the rost, it was going to be a good day. 

***