Chapter 11: The Outpost Battle (1)

Central calendar year 1639, afternoon of 4th of June

Laurian Main Army Camp, 5 kilometers away from Qua Toynese-Laurian National Border

After two hours of hiatus on meeting concerning the war, things begun to settle and new agenda have been prepared on the table.

Inside the command tent where the war meeting held, multiple figures sitting around in a circular table to discuss any possible plans to counter the steadily construction and improvements defensive infrastructures in Gim brought and Supported by multiple combat engineering battalion of ASEAN forces.

"So any suggestions about these... military structures that being built around the border?" Said by the Royal army commander

"Should we launch a preemptive strike against them and conquer Gim right away! And my army shall be the spearhead of Assualt! "

A greenhorn and ignorant aristocrat begun swanking himself and his household to attack the enemies.

And followed by the other airheaded aristocrats to not fall behind "me too" "No I'll be the one leading the army!" "Don't be so carried away because I'm the chosen one to lead the country Into victory!".

"Hoh indeed a truly brilliant plan and we will definitely gonna trampled any countries inside the continent of rodenius without any trouble as if stepping on ants right?" said by the Royal army commander

"Of course! As expected of me right! We came from the strongest country of the rodenius and be the Conquerors of the continent, shalt not be defeated by the peasants of lowborn Qua Toyne and Quira!"

"We've been defeated by the enemies in Gim though?" The commander said in low voice

"Hmmp! Because their incompetency are beyond stupidity they can't even overcome those peasants-filthy sub-humans defending Gim, if I where the general I could trashed them with overwhelming victory!"

Then the commander sneered on him upon hearing the words he uttered then laughed real hard. With a thought in mind 'a very excellent example of a spoiled aristocrats'

"Pfft...Pufahahhahaha!"

Hearing the hysterical laugh by the commander, the aristocrat felt mortified by it and trembling in anger.

"What are you laughing for! Do you think you could elude this transaggression towards me!" The aristocrat who felt humiliated screamed and begun throwing tantrum inside the tent, then the commander replied

"Are you forgetting something on what I've said? We could defeat any country Inside the continent of rodenius. But currently, we aren't fighting Qua Toyne alone, we are also fighting the ASEAN who are the culprit of the destruction of vanguard unit of the invasion force"

Hearing those the aristocratic side begun to cause ruckus but the aristocrat didn't back off.

"Bu...But that's a surprise attack right! Anyone could do that!"

Those words took the commander surprise as was it was too stunning for him because of how stupid argument by the aristocrat is, then he calm down and reverted back to his calm demeanor.

"That's quite unexpectedly stupid-should you teach this green horn first about realities before blabbing like fool in front of us my lord?"

Then he gazed on the high ranking aristocrats he argued with earlier whom wanted to withdraw his armies and factions out of this place

While looking annoyed the aristocrat answered "Tch... You brat should remain silent, you are an embarrassment to us"

Upon hearing that accompanied with intensely intimidating glare by the senior aristocrat the greenhorn shrank in the corner while shaking in fear.