Chapter 6

"I'm sure you're all talk. You won't even sit by me let alone bite me." " you don't scare me one bit, miss Mia." He says trying to egg me on.

And just like that, I showed him that I have confidence and I definitely do have a bite.
I sat myself right on his lap.

"Sorry? You were saying ?" I mock him.

"Maybe I should call your bluff more and see what other confidence comes over you.
Before I know it you might just kiss me without permission." he says with a knowing smile thinking it would make me kiss him.

"Oh no, I would definitely take you to dinner first. You seem like the type of guy who needs to be romanced first." I laugh unable to contain myself because when has a man ever needed to give permission for a kiss or needed romance to want a female.

With that he puts his glass a couple of stairs above us. he looks me deep in my eyes as his big soft hands that are covered in tattoos move a piece of loose hair behind my ear and lets his hand rest in my hair behind my neck.

Unknowingly my lips have parted and I'm captivated by those blue eyes with specks of green. He moves his face closer inch by inch, seeing if I'll interrupt him or push away but I don't. I don't usually do this type of thing but I've wanted to know what he tasted like since I laid eyes on him. I've never wanted that before.

He sees I'm not moving away and crashes his soft like marshmallow lips into mine. He kisses me with such urgency and passion, almost as if he's unable to control himself. He pulls away almost instantly.

"Sorry, I'll stop." He whispers out of breath
I put my glass where his is. I move to straddle him my leg on either side of him. Facing him with my hands on either side of his face I ask "but why?"

"Don't you want me to? I don't want you thinking I'm taking advantage of you?" He says softly and with pure concern.

"Maybe I'm taking advantage of you." And with that, I bite his bottom lip which seems to have woken something inside him.
Between my legs, I could feel him grow in his pants and within seconds he was hard as a rock beneath me, which made me want him even more. I've never had an interaction this intense and longing before.

For the record no I'm not the prude type of virgin like I've just been career-focused I haven't really entertained any guys till now and he is definitely above all.

"Tell me if you want to stop ok?" He says in a soft gentle tone.
I push my hips down against him to show him I don't want to... he then grabs a handful of my hair and places soft kisses along my neck, sucking longer on some spots, leaving little faint hickeys all along my neck and collar bone.

With his free hand, he gently moves one strap off my shoulder, his fingertips sending heat through my entire body. He moves his trail of kisses down my Colar bone down to my cleavage .. where he places rows of kisses... I look down at him and he kisses me on the lips sliding his tongue in my mouth meeting mine. While his hand slides the other strap off exposing my chest to the city. The cold air brushing against my skin cools me down from the heat he's creating.

He then trails kisses again down to my chest and plants kisses on my nipples and sucks them so they're hard just how he wants them. A soft moan escapes my mouth. It's the first time I've been touched like this and it feels as amazing if not more than Jessi ever described what it should feel like.

he sucks on my nipples as his one hand he slowly slides up my thigh and pushes my panties aside to get to my sweet spot
Which is already dripping wet, and I hear him groan against my skin.

"What's the matter, " I ask.
"Nothings the matter, you're perfect. Everything's perfect. You're just so wet" he whispers against my ear with his hot breath. That affects me and sends goosebumps up my arms.