.19.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

"Whew, it sholl do feel good to be in the comfort of your own home."

"Yo bed so comfortable. The wi-fi ain't jumping yet though." A'Kees said standing up, stretching.

"It's alright. I'ma get you right." He added, going into the restroom.

I walked into Kyla's room and seen she was still sleeping so I left her alone. I got on tiktok to pass time. I got a call from the group chat that had all of us including Kyla. There was another one without her.

I answered it and heard Romans voice.

"What y'all doing today." He asked

"I don't know, but i'm bored." Tahlil said sitting up on his bed. They all agreed.

"Didn't you move in yesterday?" Kadime asked

"Yeah." I answered.

"Why you ain't let us know? We could've helped." He said.

"Speak for yourself. I'm too pretty to be lifting heavy things." Roman stated.

"Please, your lash is lifting and your nails are chipped." Noellie said.

"And your lace is lifting. I don't see a problem." Roman snapped back.

"You got that one. Anyways, can we meet up at your house?" Ellie asked

"Yeah, Ky should be up in a minute and I need to go grocery shopping."

"Alright, we'll be over in a hour or two." Roman said hanging up, along with Kadime.

"I'm on my way." Tahlil and Noellie said at the same time.

I just hung up the phone. I decided to pick out me and Ky's clothes then get in the shower. I picked out a white long fitted dress for me and a white tank top and grey biker shorts for Ky.

I got in the shower and about 30 minutes later, I was out. I dried off and put some lotion on. Afterwards, I put my clothes on and sprayed some perfume on me.

I decided that it was time to wake Kyla up so I went in her room just to see she was already up.

"Good Morning, KyKY." I said pulling the cover from over her.

"Good Morning, Nae." She said smiling and stretching.

"Let's get up so we can you started for the day." I said taking her hand and guiding her to the bathroom.

I ran her a some bath water while she pulled her clothes off and threw it in the hamper.

After her bath was ready, she got in.
I asked her if she wanted to wash herself and she said yes so I left her to do so.

I went in my room and seen A'Kees laying down with his arm over his eyes and his other hand in his pants.

"What's wrong?" I asked laying on his stomach.

"Nothing, just tired."

"You wanna go to sleep?" I asked looking in his eyes.

He nodded.

"Alright, let me go get Ky out her bath."

I walked in the bathroom and seen Ky playing with on her tablet.

"Okay Ky, you ready." I asked

She nodded.

"Alright."

I took her out and unplugged the tub. I carried her to her room and helped her get dressed. I heard a knock on the door and went to go get it. It was Tahlil.

"Ouu, this is nice." He said coming in rubbing the counter.

"Where my room at?" He asked taking off his shoes an sitting them by the door.

"At Ta'Keisha and Tori's house." I said going to the back to get Kyla, passing by my room seeing that Kees was sleep.

"Come on, Ky." I said grabbing her hand, walking to the living room with her.

"Hey Ky." Tahlil said

She only waved. I guess she was wasn't feeling people today. There isn't anything wrong with her. She just didn't feel like talking.

I sat down on the couch and she layed on my lap.

I heard another knock at the door and Tahlil went to get it.

Noellie, Roman, and Kadime walked in. They took their shoes off and sat them by the door and they greeted Ky and I.

"How you get this decorated so fast?" Noellie asked.

"I been had the stuff in my amazon cart so when I went to go look for a place, I ordered everything."

"Oh, so you been knew you was gon' get an apartment."

"Yeah." I replied.

"What's wrong with Ky?" Kadime asked, seeing she was sleep and not up talking his head off.

"Nothing. She's just in one of them moods where she don't wanna talk." I answered

"Well, y'all ready to go?" Roman asked standing up.

"Yeah, let me go wake up, A'kees." I stated

Vote & Comment