𝟹𝟺.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝚂𝙸𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 ⸱ 𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟹𝚁𝙳
𓆙𓆙𓆙

I looked around the hospital room and huffed, ready to get the fuck up outta here already. I just wanted to be home, in my bed.

"Siah, I'm ready to goooooo." I complained. He was moving things around because they were leaving the hospital in two days.

"You can't leave today Yari, they have to run more tests and shit." He said, telling me something I already knew.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote. I began flipping through the few channels this hospital had.

They had BET so that's what I let it stay on and just grabbed my phone.

My mind still couldn't wrap around the fact that I was in a coma for 5 whole months. There's no doubt that I've missed a lot, but damn.

"What you thinking about?" Bam asked as he sat at the foot of my hospital bed. "Ugh, everything Siah." I responded, sighing.

"Talk to me." He said as he began rubbing my feet. "I had this weird ass dream Masiah, It was about Jamari." I told him.

Mali and Ke had told me that they received texts from Jb and it was so weird because the whole five months, all I thought about was him.

Not in that way, of course but it was weird. Jb and I were never close and we rarely talked, but he was always cool as fuck.

My dream felt so real too.

We were talking about everything and he told me what happened to him. Mazi and Bobo set him and Woot up. Glock name came up a few times but I don't know about him.. it's all foggy when I try to go back and think about the shit he said about Glock.

"What was it about?" Masiah asked.

"Him and Woot got set up by Bobo and Mazi. Glock name came up from time to time along with Ke and Mali's but Ke and Mali didn't do nun. He also said something about the girl he was dealing with. I can't remember her name." I began to snap my fingers trying to remember her name.

"Paris."

"Yes her, she helped set him up. I don't know why though and it's getting to me, but he told me he had to duck off and move to Kankakee where he met someone new. He got her pregnant and she just gave birth. He doesn't plan on moving back here but he said he'll be back."

The look on his face was priceless, I had to laugh. "Man is you playing?" He asked, I immediately shook my head no.

"No, I wish I was though because this shit is so weird to me. It felt so real." I stressed.

"He spoke to Ke, Blakk, Von and Mali. Not just the text, they met up with him last night and a few other times. I didn't wanna stress you so I didn't tell you. He told them to not involve Glock or tell him anything else cuz he got some to do wit it." Bam said.

My eyes widened. "Glock? Really? Out of all people?"

"Ion wanna believe that shit either but he came with receipts so I can't not believe it." He huffed.