Chapter 84: Revenge Operation: Returned the Pain You Suffered

Two small carriages soon entered the alley and filled it up. A person came out of one of those carriages. "Mm, good morning, young master-nim."

"Here they are."

The crazy priestess Cage gulped while looking at the unconscious lackeys on the ground, as well as Venion Stan, who Choi Han had picked up.

She had not seen what had happened in this alley. The fog had played a part, but it was mainly because Choi Han was in the front of the alley entrance guarding it.

She could see that the two lackeys were frowning even while unconscious and that Venion looked very pale with fear.

"We do not have time."

"Hmm? Ah, yes!" She came back to her senses at Cale's serious tone and quickly ordered the two people who came with her to move Venion's lackeys.

While they did that, she approached Cale, who was about to leave with Venion in the other carriage. "Remember, four days later...."

"Yes, that is plenty of time." Cale, who was confidently saying four days was enough, as well as Choi Han, who was throwing Venion into a corner, both seemed calm.

That gave Cage the chills. He felt different than the Cale Henituse who stepped up to protect everyone in the plaza, as well as the same young master who helped her and Taylor out.

However, Cale soon started to smile. He needed to act properly for his plan.

"Yes, I will trust you. Since you set the date, please remember it, young master-nim."

4 days. Cale thought about what would happen in these next four days as he gave a clear response to this priestess who was full of worries. "Yes. It is impossible for me to forget, so please stop worrying. Absolutely."

Cale looked toward Venion as he continued to speak. "Each day will feel like a year, so he will definitely not be able to forget it."

He then turned toward Cage and said goodbye. "Then we will be off now."

"Ah- yes." She would never forget the way Cale stared at Venion. It was so scary. She continued to watch the carriage until it disappeared out of the alley. '...It should be fine, since he promised not to kill him.'

Cale promised to hand Venion over without killing him. Cage and Taylor trusted him since he wasn't the type to break a promise and because he was the reason that they were able to hatch such a plan in the first place.

"We should trust him since we said we would." Cage firmed her resolve. She needed to start moving quickly starting today. "Everybody is on the carriage?"

"Yes ma'am."
"Then let's go."

Her carriage left the alley as well. It was heading in the opposite direction of Cale's carriage.