016

Chapter 16

  "Sister-in-law, I 'm back." Shen saw Xu Cao and smiled. she turned his head and glanced at Niu's.

  Hearing the sound, Niu raised her head and took a look, saw that it was Xu Cao, and bowed her head again in awe.

  Xu Cao said hello and put the clothes on the twine in the yard one by one. Then she moved out of Xiao Wuzi, sat down next to Shen, and started sewing. Niu continued to sit listlessly. After a while, the two seemed to hear her sigh, and followed by Niu back to the house. she didn't even look at Xu Cao and Shen.

  "The third sister in law, what's wrong with her?" Xu Cao asked in a whisper in Shen's ear, "I saw her well when I first went out, but she was like this when I came back?"

  Shen smiled, low. Said: "Just now the maiden family of the third sister in law came and went out and muttered for a long time, but didn't understand what they were saying. It was like this when they came back. Maybe something happened at home."

  "No wonder. " Xu Cao murmured.

  While talking, Miao Miao staggered over from the backyard, saw Xu Cao, smiled and squinted, "Mum... Niang Niang."

  Xu Cao hurriedly put down his work, Chong Miao Miao beckoned, " come, Miao Miao come. "

  litte Miao Miao rickety, small short-legged diverge towards Xu Cao ran over her," Mother .. Mother .. "

  she hold up a little Miao Miao,  Shen's pointed to Xu Cao , "Miao Miao, is there a second aunt?"

  Miao Miao heard it, and hurriedly turned her head and shouted at Shen,

  "Shangdi." 

      "Miao Miao she is  second aunt, not a god." Xu Cao laughed. Now the little guy shouts  mother the clearest, and the others are a bit mixed.

  Miao Miao nodded, "Second... Shangdi..."

  Shen also followed with a smile, "Miao Miao is also two years old and three months old, but I have never teach her to talk quickly. He used to be very much with her. It’s about Miaomiao’s. I’m too busy. The third sister in law can’t count on it, and the eldest brother won’t take children. It’s good for you to come now. Miaomiao is also blessed to be able to meet you."

  Xu Cao smiled and said nothing.

  The two were talking, while Xu Cao was doing needlework while teaching the steady Miao Miao who was sitting next to him to speak. As she was talking, Niu suddenly rushed out of the room and saw Shen and Xu Cao. She looked a little ugly. She looked at Shen for a long time, and seemed a little embarrassed to speak. After a while, she said to Xu Cao: "Sister... Sister-in-law, I have something I want to ask you for help."

  Xu Cao froze, and smiled: "The third sister in law, if you have anything, just tell me."

  Niu took a small Wuzi from the side and sat down. With an apologetic expression on her face, she said, "Sister-in-law, it was my fault the other day. I was too lazy. This caused you to have a misunderstanding with your second wife . I will definitely correct it in the future. There is no other way to ask your sister-in-law for your help. Sister-in-law, something happened to my family, can you lend me some money?"

  "Something happened?" Xu Cao was stunned.

  Niu nodded, her eyes were a little red, "My family originally opened a shop in the town with my uncle, but later offended someone and the shop was smashed. My father accidentally smashed the jade Bracelet on someone else's body. the man asked for two hundred taels in compensation. My mother and uncle have made up a hundred taels of silver for several days. Now it is still ninety taels short of silver. There is really no way than come to me. I... How can I have so much silver, but it’s always my parents who make me unable to save me. If I can’t make money, my father will be arrested by the government. Oh, sister-in-law, sister-in-law, you help me."