017

Chapter 17

  Third brother Yang  extremely headache, could not help but rubbed his forehead, "Mother, do not say."

  Chen Qi said: "I do not get how you say over her, is not it??"

  Just then , Niu suddenly rushed out of the room, unkempt, rushed into the kitchen, pointed at Chen and shouted, "Mother, you deceived so much! Even if you don't like me anymore, now my mother's family is out like this You are still gloating about things! You are still not a human being."

  "Wife, don't talk about it." The third brother Yang knew it was not good when he saw his wife rushed out, and hurriedly wanted to take Niu back to the room.

  The Chen blocked the door and pointed at Niu and cursed: "You little hoof, what are you talking about? If you have the ability, you can try it again. Believe it or not, the old lady let Xiaotong give you a divorce!"

  Niu Red eyes, "You vicious old witch, really vicious!"

  The two said that they were about to fight, and the third brother Yang couldn't stop them. Old Yang's father, Yang Erlang, Yang Xiaoan, they heard the voice and ran away in a hurry. Come over, see this formation, hurriedly stopped. Shen and Xu Cao saw them and persuaded them.

  When Chen saw so many people coming, she stomped and lay on the ground, howling and crying, "My old lady is really unlucky. My son is not filial. He married a tigress and came back to bully me. Now he still wants to beat me. Everyone in the family helps her, and this old lady doesn't want to live."

  Everyone couldn't help their faces become black when these words came out. Niu also stood in the kitchen sobbing and crying, staring bitterly at Chen on the ground while crying.

  Father Yang said angrily: "You two are enough, old lady, go back to the house, don’t be afraid to spread it out! The third child, you take your wife back to the house. What a mess of this, how can you keep it safe for a day? There are no peaceful days!"

  Yang Xiaoan also squatted on the ground to persuade  Chen , "Mother, get up quickly, the ground is so dirty, get up quickly."

  "What do you do when I get up and you help those little hooves, you still care about it.  What do you care of mother?" Chen cried again, thumping her legs and howling.

  Third Brother Yang sighed and pulled the crying Niu back to the room.

  After a few people persuaded him, Chen wiped her tears and got up from the ground, staring bitterly at Niu's room, and cursed: "Little cheap hoof! I must let Xiaotong leave you."

  " Mother, just say a little less." Yang Xiaoan had a headache, and helped Chen back to the room.

  Seeing that Shen and Xu Cao finally calmed down, they wiped off their sweat and continued cooking.

  The meal was very depressing. Niu did not come out to eat, and Chen scolded Niu while eating. Father Yang rolled his eyes angrily when he saw her like this.

  It's so hard for them finished the meal, Xu Cao washed Miaomiao, made the bed, and then went up to rest.

  Miao Miao lay in Xu Cao's arms and couldn't sleep. She pulled Xu Cao's arm and whispered : "Mum... Niang, I'm afraid."

      Xu Cao hugged the little guy tightly and patted her on the back. "Miao Miao is not afraid, there is a mother here, I am not afraid ...not afraid."

      The mischief of the Chen family and the Niu family frightened Miao Miao and Brother Jun. The two children cried in shock.

  Miao Miao gave a hum, and then asked, "Mother, father. Father?"

  Knowing that the little guy wanted to ask father where he was, Xu Cao hugged Miao Miao and whispered, "Daddy went hunting in the mountains. When he's back, he'll bring delicious meat to Miao Miao, okay?"

  After blinking her big eyes, Miao Miao nodded, and said, "Okay, eat.. Eat meat."

  —— ——————

  Early the next morning,  Niu  and  Chen  were still vomiting, and Xu Cao couldn't say anything more, and could only do some of hrr own duties. After breakfast, she cleaned up the dishes and chopsticks. Several men in the family went to  the town again, but only a few women stayed at home.

  Xiao An accompanied Shen and Xu Cao to do needlework in the yard. Chen went back to the room to rest. Niu had never been out since yesterday, and neither had dinner yesterday nor breakfast today. Miao Miao and Brother Jun squatted in the front yard to play with Xiao Bai.

  Xu Cao couldn't help but feel a little worried. He looked back at the room and asked quietly: "Second sister in law, fourth sister,  will nothing happen to Third sister in law?"

     won't she be angry and do something stupid. Niu should Not as silly as that.

  Both of them looked back, and Xiao An whispered: "It's okay, the third brother told me in the morning that she eats well in the room and drinks well. On weekdays, he will go to town and buy some sweet if she has nothing to do. Sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, mung bean cakes and the like come back and put them in the room. Why would she be hungry, Sister-in-law, don't worry about it."

  "No, Sister-in-law, you don't have to worrying." Shen also pursed her lips and laughed. "You don’t know how the third sister in law is hungry, don’t worry, I saw her coming out to the hut in the morning, and she was refreshing."

  Xu Cao smiled, "I’m not worried about her doing stupid things, but it’s okay. Just fine." As she said, there was a knock on the door outside, Xiao An answered, and hurriedly went to open the courtyard door, startled, and exclaimed, "Uncle, why are you here? Come in and sit down, I'll go. Call mother to come out.”

  A middle-aged man in his forties stood outside the courtyard. The man was wearing a coarse cloth. His face looked a bit similar to Chen's. He opened his mouth and said, "Xiao'an, I have something to do with your mother. "

  Xiao'an went to Huitouchong room and shouted:" Mother, uncle came. "

  Xu Cao and Shen's  heard, busy stood up, welcome out and followed by Xiao'an then cried uncle together. This man is Chen's younger brother, Yang Xiaoan's uncle Chen Mao.

  Chen heard the sound, rushed out, saw Chen Mao, hurriedly pulled him in, and asked, "My third brother, what's wrong, what's wrong with you?"

  Chen Mao's eyes were a little red, "Second Sister, please go and persuade Ru'er for me. She is so desperate, she won't listen to any advice."

  " What's the matter ?"  Chen  was stopped by the nonsense.

  "She divorced by his husband and she's making trouble at home now, hey, her mother died early, and I can't persuade her alone. Go help me persuade her, this child is making trouble." Thinking of this girl , As it happened, Chen Mao felt uncomfortable. She was divorced by his husband's family today. She was not happy in her heart, but what can be done? His daughter has been married for the past few years and has been doing nothing. The husband's family is finally impatient and Divorced her. Now that she has to live  at home, he come to his sister to persuade Ru'er.

  Chen's face was dumbfounded, and after a while, she hurriedly turned to Xiao An and said, "Xiao An,tells your father  that I'm going to your cousin's house when he comes back, don't you understand?"

  Xiao An nodded, "Mother, Go ahead, cousin is stubborn, please persuade her more."