Chapter 85: Revenge Operation: Instill Fear and Tying Loose Ends

It was now late at night three days later. Raon flew up from the table and landed in front of Venion.

"Huff, huff." Venion was breathing heavily. His face had become a mess in the last few days and that arrogant noble was now crying and begging for his life.

He had glared at first thinking that someone would come to save him, but he grew tired and weary as he did not know how much time had passed.

All he knew that the Black Dragon continued to eat meals while watching him suffer.

"Venion Stan." Raon quietly looked down at Venion who had his face on the ground and did not dare to look up.

Raon remembered the others who had abused him as well. Cale already had a plan to punish those people as well. This included the Marquis.

Although the Marquis had not personally abused him, he was the one responsible for all of this in the first place. Even he will pay for it soon enough.

"I plan to let you live." That was why Raon was planning on letting Venion live.

Raon felt like even the term human was wasted on Venion after seeing this weak, stupid, and hateful human who was shaking without being able to even look at him.

Raon remembered what Venion had said to him in the past.

"It really is best to see this Dragon bastard's blood when I'm annoyed. Always gets me in the mood."

A calm voice reached Venion's ear. "And I will come find you whenever I don't have an appetite."

Raon was planning to do the same thing Venion had done.

Venion's body started to shake after hearing what Raon had to say. The dark red fog surrounded Venion's body again. Venion continued to shake in fear. He looked at the dark red fog surrounding him and tried not to lose consciousness.

"Looks like he is unconscious."

In the end, he fell unconscious. Beacrox verified that Venion was knocked out before looking at Cale.

Cale was very astonished while looking at Beacrox.

For three days, Beacrox had instilled fear in that snotty Venion's mind. It was only natural that Venion's entire body was injured, but Beacrox had given Venion enough fear every so often to make him lose his will.

'There's no need for Cage's mental torture.'

They didn't need to call Cage.

Of course, there were many times that it was difficult for even Cale to watch Beacrox torturing Venion because of how brutal it was. However, he had to watch as he promised to watch.

Choi Han approached them and stood next to Cale while looking down at Venion. "He seemed to have been hoping for the Marquis to come save him. Too bad."

The only thing that kept Venion going was the fact that he had hope that the Marquis would come save him.

Even if he wasn't the legitimate successor, one of his potential successors had disappeared. They would need to find him even if it was to just save face.

"Do you mean that?"

"No." Choi Han shook his head at Cale's question. "I feel like we need to torture him more but this is Raon's business so I am holding back."

"Good."

"Although the fact that Raon told him he will not kill him probably put some hope in his heart." Choi Han looked down at Venion with an odd expression.