019

Chapter 19

  After Xu Cao and Shen went out, Niu was standing in the yard with the brocade box in her hands. Chen stood in front of the kitchen and stared at Niu with a look of hatred, "You little hoof,  Panicking to death!"  Chen said, seeing the brocade box in Niu's hand, and seeing that brocade box was bright and beautiful, and it seemed to be worth a lot of money, and said angrily: "What do you hold? Do you stole things from the house?"

  She raised the brocade box in her hand, and Niu said: "Mother,  sister-in-law hides this brocade box in her room. There is a lot of silver and jewelry in it. Her family is so poor, how could it be given? She must have stolen such a good dowry. Mother, what have you lost?"

  Several people were stunned when they heard it. Xu Cao and Shen clan stared at Niu curiously, really wondering how there are such shameless women in this world. Chen looked at the brocade box and was a little moved. This brocade box is very beautiful and looks worth a lot of money. Thinking that Xu Cao’s poor family would not have such a good dowry, it must have been given to her by Fugui. When she thought of this, Chen looked up at Xu Cao and said angrily: "Where did this rich stuff?"

  Xu Cao pursed her lips and stared at Niu fiercely. Seeing the brocade box in her hand, she didn't dare to go forward and grab it. If it was dropped, the bracelet in it would definitely be lost.

  Niu looked at Xu Cao's angry look, and she was very proud, you wouldn't  lend me money? Now it's not easy for me to call you, so you can't get this good thing.

  "Mother, that thing is my dowry, not rich and honorable!" Xu Cao looked at Chen with open eyes. She believed that Fugui did not want to let  Chen to know that this thing was left by his mother.

  Niu snorted and said: "Sister-in-law, you can really lie. Such a good brocade box is not ordinary at first glance. Can your family give such a good thing? Don't me laugh, it must belong to the eldest brother. Since it’s the eldest brother’s things, it’s good to leave it to the mother for safekeeping.” 

      "Mother, don’t listen to the third sister in law talking nonsense. This is what the third sister in law stole from the sister-in-law’s room, the third sister, you can quickly return the things to  sister-in-law. " Shen  is a sensible person, and can't understand people like  Niu .

  "Second sister-in-law, don't be confused. This must be the eldest brother's things. The eldest brother's things must be kept by the mother, otherwise it will be given to the sister-in-law. What if she is greedy? Mother, don't you think? Mother, give this thing , I'll leave it to you for safekeeping." Niu wanted to pass the brocade box to Chen.

  Xu Cao rushed up first, but  Niu  escaped, holding the brocade box tightly in her hand. Xu Cao pointed at  Niu  and said angrily: "Third sisters, don't be shameless, and return the things to me!"

  Niu said, "Sister-in-law, I advise you not to snatch it. If you say this is your dowry, then ? we now go to your maiden to confirm  "

  Chen also calm face:" eldest, which in the end is your dowry or  big things you really want to put your dowry  list, let us out to see  and take a Look, if not, leave it to me for safekeeping!" 

      Xu Cao couldn't help but sneered when she heard this, no matter what the elders said or not, "Mother, I respect you as the elders, so you can speak nicely. I Tell you, is this my dowry or not and what does it have to do with you? Since I am married to Fugui, Fugui  also give you money every month, I and Fugui will not owe you anymore. As for other things,  Don't want to get hold of it."

       After that, she turned to Niu and said: "Third sister in law, you'd better return things to me obediently, or don't blame me for being impolite!"