24

—— FUN & GAMES

—— FUN & GAMES

Jay and I went home since we were an hour early. Our homes were pretty close to school so we went home and slept peacefully.

Now we were back at school, back together. Me and Jay, we entered the school to meet the smug grins from 6 specific people.

"How was your night together?" Sunghoon cocked a brow, his grin growing wider. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM.

"IT WAS YOU GUYS!!" Jay and me shouted in unison, pointing our fingers directly towards the guys who's grins haven't left the side of their lips.

"Surprise." Jake did jazz hands, while the others burst out laughing.

"Cutesy how could you!!" I frowned, Sunghoon chuckled and hugged me from behind. "I'm sorry Cho, we just wanted some fun. Forgive me, or else I'll make you regret it." He slightly pouted.

"Fine. I forgive you, only because you're cute and Jay's actually not too bad to be stuck with. I literally can't believe I'm saying this." I shook my head.

Jay scoffed, "what kind of a compliment is that?"

"A compliment you'll probably never receive from me in your life ever again." I finished, stepping into our classroom. 

"That slut." Jay muttered under his breath, trailing behind me then getting into his seat.

"Let's start class."

—— DISMISSAL

"Hey do you all want to hang out tonight, my house. " Sunghoon grinned, "Ou Cutesy what's that look for?" I raised a brow out of curiousity.

"Fun and games." He simply responded, what does he mean by that? That man always leaves me intrigued.

"7pm sharp don't be late." Sunghoon patted my back before walking out the school entrance.

"My house, our new project." Jay nudged me, "what are you nudging me for idiot? I know." I spoke in an irritated voice, averting my eyes from the male in aggravation.

"Well then let's go, why are you just standing there."he wrapped his arm around my shoulder,walking out the exit of the school. 

—— JAY'S HOUSE

"My step mother is home, don't be afraid and just how you usually do. Even if it's rude, I don't really care." He told me before ringing the door bell.

The door was opened by his step mother, Jay put on a cold look. "Move." He distastefully told her, making her step to the side for us to enter.

I bowed, "Hi." before stepping into the house. She raised her brows, "And who might you b-"

"My girlfriend. Don't ask so many questions." Jay cut her off, grabbing my arm and dragging me upstairs.

"Are you usually like this at home?"

"Why do you think I'm always drinking and always at everyone's house? it's because of her. She's the daughter of satan and my father is bipolar." Jay scoffed a bit, they weren't lying when he said he was in a bad position this year.

"Let's finish this project so Mrs.Jang doesn't give us a migraine tommorow." I clasped my hands together, taking out our textbooks out afterwards.

I took a chair and sat near Jay's desk, I starting on the worksheet we got from class while Jay was staring at the paper and my data.

I drew my brows in together after my data was all wrong, "what the heck!" I groaned. I heard the sounds of camera snapping, I turned my head towards jay who had his phone in his hand. Trying to keep in a laugh.

"JONGSEONG!!" I yelled trying to grab his phone but he stood up, and he was way taller than me but that didn't stop me from trying.

"You asshole!" I growled, jumping as high as I could to grab the phone. Honestly now it was just to work smarter and not harder.

My head was facing the ground...I smirked, "you know...I'm not that dumb." I looked up, meeting his confused eyes. "Huh-"

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, idiot Jongseong you think I'd have to try so hard?

I finally caught the phone but I lost my balance and so did jongseong. The both us screamed, but thankfully we landed on the bed.

Jongseong was on top of me, I could feel my heart racing. Our breaths hitched from the harsh fall.

He just stared at me, I stared at him and it was like that the whole time. I gulped slowly, I could see Jay leaning closer to my face...I closed my eyes. Why did I close my eyes?

There were bangs on the door, my eyes shot open and so did Jay's. When our lips were only inches apart, I pushed him off me and went to answer the door.

"What's going? What's with all the screaming?"

"I'm sorry, I fell down and injured my foot a bit. Sorry for disturbing you." I apologized.

She raised a brow, looking at jay. "I see." Was the last words that came out of her mouth before she shut the door and left.

After that, the room grew silent. Holy lord, I was about to let him kiss me. Both of us pretended like nothing happened, we went back to work, trying to handle each other's awkward stares.

——

Guess jongseong is making some moves. 👀