20

A tall, slender silhouette stalked through the cold woods as they got closer and closer to the Cullen's house. The hooded figure stepped through the soft earth and the smell of flowers flooded their nose.

With trembling hands, Ivy held the door handle. Ivy put her hood down, patting her hair in place. She felt dizzy. Her outfit was a mess and she had to haul ass back to Forks as soon as she got the news. . A very stressed Edward opened the door. He appeared to be frail and gaunt, like he hadn't fed. Edward had to hold himself together when he saw Ivy's doe eyes. She enveloped him in a hug.

"What's the matter? Why couldn't this be spoken over the phone? Where's Bella?" Ivy bombarded him with questions.

"She's pregnant." Was all he said.

"Oh...I'm so sorry, Edward." Ivy looked down at her shoes.

"No, no. The baby's mine." He interjected holding his hands up in defense. Ivy raised a brow and tilted her head to the side, letting her unruly brown hair fall over her shoulders.

"I thought-"

"I don't know either." He answered quick, reading her thoughts and the turning gears in her head.

Edward led her into the living room, where Bella looked like she was about to die from just a gust of wind. She'd become frail and Ivy couldn't believe but she was somehow paler than before.

"Oh, my god." Ivy stared at her friend, baffled. There was no way she could already be at the second trimester, it would have been at least 5 or 4 months if she was going through a normal pregnancy. Ivy just saw Bella a week ago. She knew they didn't have sex before the wedding, either. Edward was old-fashioned like that, she knew he'd wait till marriage. Ivy put her hand over her opened mouth as she watched Bella slurp down a cup of animal blood.

Surprisingly, Rosalie stood extremely close to Bella, as if she was watching over her. Ivy found it strange. She thought Rosalie hated Bella.

"Has this happened before?" Ivy inquired, sitting down softly next to Bella, scared that any harsh movement would just break Bella. Carlisle shook his head as he entered the room. "No, I've never heard of a half-human half-vampire child, ever." Ivy bit her lip.

She felt so much better to come back and be with them. Maybe there was some way Ivy could help, she knew deep down that she probably wouldn't be able to. Ivy had never even heard of a half-human half-vampire baby. She didn't think she'd ever see the day.

"Oh! My Ivy!" Alice sighed dreamily once she saw the future of Ivy coming back to Forks. The small girl enveloped her most beloved sister in a hug. "I missed you, too much!"

Ivy laughed, hugging her back tightly and bringing Alice off the ground. She wasn't that much taller than Alice, but she found the strength to lift the smaller girl off the ground and twirl her around.

Jasper broke his icy gaze as he lit up with a smile at the sight of Ivy. "Welcome back, Ivy." He said, joining the hug. Jasper and Alice were her favorite Cullens.

"Carlisle, Emmett and Esme are out hunting. I believe they'll be back tomorrow." Alice informed her, both her hands grasping Ivy's right arm.

Rosalie was by Bella's side all throughout the pregnancy. Ivy opted to hunt for blood for the baby or just aid anyone when they needed help with anything at all. When no one needed her help, which was a rare occasion, she'd curl up with a book, sitting on the carpet just by the couch Bella was sitting on.

"I think I'm gonna go out. Getting kinda hungry." Ivy told Edward, who had Bella nestled into his side, fast asleep. It was a lie, she wasn't even that starved for blood. Edward could tell she was lying but he decided against telling her he knew. He nodded to tell her to go.