Chapter Three

"Chichuu.. I'm inlove!!" Jennie cutely said and took the pillow to cover her red face.

Jisoo widen her eyes.

Jennie thought that Jisoo already get it but..

"I knew that Seiun is the one for you!!!" She clapped like a kid.

Jennie facepalmed herself.

Is she really a kim?

"No! What the hell?" Jennie cursed causing Jisoo to stopped clapping and looked at Jennie innocently.

I thought she's older than me? Aishh

"I mean to say, I'm inlove to the girl who stole my heart! I-..i mean my bag! You know? Like love at first sight??" Jennie explained and Jisoo chuckled at her own stupidness.

"Then court her. Tell her that you love her."

"That's why i need your help!!" Jennie facepalmed herself for the nth time. "I don't want to tell her that. I still want to know her but be with her at the same time."

Jisoo thought for a second.

"I have a plan~" Jisoo told her with an evil smirk plastered on her face.

Jennie on the other hand, just nodded at her evil cousin as long as Lisa will be hers.

_________________

In Jeon's Apartment.

"-and Here's for you. For you. And for my kookie~" Lisa said while giving them their part.

They all gathered the money excluding Bambam's money cause Bambam is just a driver.

"That's so unfair! You call him kookie while me,.. Just 'you'? That's not my nickname!!" Taehyung sulked and stomped her feet like a kid.

"What's your nickname then? Taekook? Opps.." She teases causing the two to blushed.

They all laughed until they smell something.

"SOOOWEEEEE!!!" Jeongyeon apologized while bowing to them repeatedly and they just groaned.

In the end, Lisa uses her money to buy Chicken skewers outside after having Jeongyeon burned the fried chickens.

Jeongyeon got scolded by them and a You're going to sleep in the sofa-punishment from her girlfriend, Nayeon.

"-Amen... Let's eat!"

They're about to eat when a large muscular men barged inside.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU!!?" Jungkook shouted-asks to them while holding the fork tightly and point it to them.

They all ignored him and one of them step forward.

"Who is Lalisa Manoban?~" He asks emotionless making them all shiver in fear but no one answered him. They kept their mouth shut while hugging eachother.

"I said, Who is-"

"It's me!"

Lisa quickly answered when she saw the man's hand was about to took out his gun.

"I-it's me. What-.. what do you want from me?

"Come with us." He said and was about to take Lisa but Lisa's friends pulled her.

They all went in front of Lisa to protect her while glaring to the guy who's about to take Lalisa away.

"She's not coming with you!!" They all shouted in unison making it loud causing the guy to be almost deaf.

The guy was about to say something when his phone rang.

"Yes.. Yeah.. But-...  Fine. Okay.."

The guy put his phone down and shoot one of the glass in the table causing Lisa's squad to gasps.

He was about to take Lalisa away when a light bulb appeared in Lisa's head.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Why don't we make a deal? You'll give us 200 hundred bucks and i'll come with you.. What do you think?"

The guy ignores it but hearing her boss from his wireless earphone telling him to give it to her making him sighed.

"I didn't brought any money.." He said causing Lisa to frown.

Not because she won't get a money. But because she knows that she's lying. Based on their clothes and phone.. You can already tell that they have money.

"Really? Then what is it?"

Lisa walked towards his back and took out his wallet full of money. She opens it and showed it to the guy.

"I-.. Uhmm *cough* *cough*"

Lisa raised her eyebrow to him. He looked around to see Lisa's friends looking at her in dissapoinment while shaking their heads.

He turn his head to his co-workers but they just looked away to ignore him.

Lisa's squad smirked knowing that they got them. The men didn't know that Lisa and her friends are just playing a trick to them.

*Knock* *Knock*

They heard a knock and suddenly,

"Ouch!!"

"WAaaaaaHh!!"

"Help us!!"

"Heeeeelp!"

The men got confused when Lisa suddenly grabbed the guy's hand and put it in her hair. She also cry making it looked like the guy was really pulling her hair.

The guy tried to take his hand but Lisa's grip was so strong for a girl.

His members got shocked too when Lisa's squad started shouting, crying, asking for help.

Also when Taehyung suddenly ripped Jungkook's shirt.

Momo and chaeyoung slapping eachother's face to make it red.

Then the door burst open.

The men widen their eyes when they saw who opened the door.

"POLICE!!"