The Large Demon returns.

Once more, swearing ahead, but you should already know that-

Y/N POV

I woke up after hearing zenitsu yelling about something...I wanted to check it out, but for some reason I felt really fatigued......which is weird because I'm a demon. I shouldn't be fatigued or tired. Despite how I felt I climed out of bed, weakly walking out only to see 3 small children forcefully stretching zenitsu. And he seemed to be enjoying it. The other 2 however, tanjiro and inosuke, looked like that had died and been reborn. It's only been a few days since his arms and legs grew back, but he's already up and training. I haven't really done anything, due to shinobu being so busy with a small group of female mizunoto who come here every day. It seems she's quite popular, not that I mind, it means I dont have to do anything...or so I thought.

"Hey! Wait a second! We haven't seen him do anything the entire time we've been here!" Zenitsu shouted while pointing in my direction.

"Hm...you're right, the only time I've seen him in action was back at the mountains..." Tanjiro chimed in after him.

"Hey, come train with us! We're about to start!" Tanjiro said waving at me.

"I'm good thanks, have fu-" I was immediately cut off by Aoi. "Listen, you were brought here to be trained, not lounge around while these 3 do." Knowing I'm not getting out of this without an argument, I just decided to go with them.

"So what exactly do you guys do for training, I never really payed attention before." I said as we walked outside.

"Ok, so first we-*Tanjiro then go's on to explain several basic but exausting activities for them to regain their strengh.* then we go over to that tree and lift those boulders to build our strength, and we also run along the entire mansions walls to build stamina-" Growing tired of the long lecture I decided to interrupt him.

"Alright alright, I think I get the gist of it. Although this wont be much of a training exercises, and more of a way to pass time for me." I said as I confidently walk to the boulders.

"Since I'm a demon, a few rocks shouldn't be a problem." I bragged, but as I pulled the rope, I was surprised to see that I couldn't lift them.

"What..the hell..are..these made of?!?!" I say in between breaths as I continue trying to lift the boulders, while zenitsu laughed at me. I put the boulders down, and looked at my hands. seeing the blisters on my hands, I finally realized what was wrong.

"Wait.....wait! KANAO!, I need you to cut me!" I suddenly shouted at the silent girl, who was a little bit behind everyone else. She looked slightly confused, but did it anyway. Unfortunately, it had confimed my suspision.

I was regenerating, but nowhere near my normal speed. I was regenerating slower than a low rank demon who hadnt eaten in weeks.

"At the cost of immunity to the sun, it nulifies me.....Fuck." I muttered to myself, but I wasnt quiet enough as tanjiro told me to watch my language, especially when speaking infront of women. As tanjiro said that I smelled a rather....frightening smell. The smell of roses. It was the smell of one of shinobu's fangirls...which meant she was back once more.

"Goodbye kocho-sama!" The small group of (7) mizunoto said in unison. As the scent of roses faded, the more worried I got. For some reason that lady scared me. And I hated it.

"Moshi moshi- oh, I'm sorry were you training?" She asked as she popped her head from inside the mansion.

"Well, technically yes, but instead I made an interesting discovery about myself." I replied to the short butterfly lady.