Chapter 25

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

Hmm...I-is there perhaps a d-disease in this Academy? The men are coughing and they turn red. The girls place their handkerchief by their mouths and are equally as red.

Gosh, I hope I don't catch their disease...I knew it was a bad idea to go to Whytemoon. To think there's a spread of this unknown disease. They could have at least informed me. *sigh*

I continue to walk through the main hall first. They have a total of twenty buildings...what a bore. Crestbreeze only have ten plus this place have the same stupid stairs.

I'm seriously making flight shoes, escalators and elevators for Crestbreeze.

Let's do it the convenient way for now. I have to go to the classrooms of the 4th graders. In my world they're considered 4th graders since they are 10 years old but here they are 1st graders since it's the start of socializing with other people their age.

It doesn't mean they're..um, clueless? Yeah they're not since prior to attending the Academy you have to pass the Entrance Exam so you have to study at home too.

How torturous of them to make the 1st graders climb these stairs. Though it is easy for me, to those who have not trained their body like the precious frail children. They'd have a hard time. How about Perse? Is he having a hard time climbing these stairs??

*sigh* Wait..I can use me being the Student Inspector to go inside their classroom!  *gasp* Excellent!

Using my weird skill of memorizing, I remember how Perse described his path of going to class. Every little detail of it.

Headmaster told me in the last minute that it takes the usual inspector that goes to Whytemoon two days to inspect the whole school since it's too large.

I really don't want to waste my time staying here. I also don't have the time to walk these stairs so I just used water magic.

"Anti gravity slate"

A large rectangle blob of water starts floating in the air. I made sure it won't affect my shoes by making it contained in its form. I stepped on it and I just floated to the top.

The blob just floated to a nearby soil or plants then just pops there.

"Woah.."

I looked behind me and I there were students behind me. Eh, not that I care anyways. I need to find my brother~

Ok so this is 1-F..my brother is in 1-S. Yup! My brother is in the classroom of prodigies! I'm soo proud of him~

Aha! Here it is. I knocked on the door twice and there was a teacher that opened the door.

"Y-yes?" She asked me with her face going red, so they really weren't informed, good. But what isn't good is that she's also sick. What would happen if my brother is sick too?!

I showed my student inspector ID and her eyes bulged and her.

"O-oh so it was today? A-alright then. Class! We have a visitor. She's this years student inspector, please greet her."

They all stood up and the girls curtsied while the boys bowed except for Perse since he is the prince, he just stood up in acknowledgement. The highest rank of nobility is always sent out to inspect other Academy's

That meant that my other brother(?) Is the one who was sent to the other schools.

Perse had a cold look etched on his face but when he made eye contact with me, the happiness in his eyes couldn't be contained. It was like seeing puppy ears and tail pop out of nowhere.

It was only then I gave him my true smile.

The whole class faces started going red while my brother looked at his classmates and even his teacher with a glare

I wanted to laugh but I was more worried if my brother caught this disease or not.

I looked around the classroom to assess of it was in good condition then I wrote it down in my record then I waved goodbye.

As I left the classroom, Perse also excused himself. I waited for him just right out so when he closed the door to his class he crushed me in a hug.

"I missed you.." He said while his head was buried on my chest. I lifted his face and saw a few tears on the side of his eyes.

"Aw..I missed you too." I cupped his face and kissed the top of his head.

"I hate brothers..and especially that bxtch." He pouted and I laughed.

"Mhm, I know you still love our older brothers, but just not maybe Rhosyn." I squeezed his cheeks.

He just pouted even more.

"You're staying over tonight right?" He asked me.

"Yup, I'll be staying over at the cold palace. My attendants already arrived yesterday to fix it up."

"Really? We didn't receive the announcement that you were coming?" Confused, he asked me.

"Ah because my arrival here was a secret since I am the student inspector. You would then find out that the inspector was from Crestbreeze if I did." I explained and he nodded.

"Hm, that does make sense."

"As much as I'd like to stay with you my dear brother, I have to go." I embraced him.

"*groan*...I don't want to." He squeezed me tighter.

"Hm, how about you visit me in the cold palace later?" I suggested.

"That's sounds nice, ok I'll do that." He smiled at me. I patted his head and with one last hug I went on to inspect the rest of the campus.

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

To be Continued . . .