•ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ•

||𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘||

||𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘||

ᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

JUNGKOOK gulped down the small lump in his throat, eyes dropped onto the white fancy table cloth. He nervously bit on his lower lip, all excitement slipping away as he sat in the empty restaurant totally disheartened. The man was looking absolutely handsome in his black formal shirt tugged in tight black pants. Sleeves rolled up making his tattooed and veiny arms to be on display. Short black hair pushed back letting his attractive forehead exposed, with the new lip piercing, eyebrows piercing and several ear piercings, he looked extremely attractive.

His eyes roamed around the lavish restaurant he had booked especially for your date tonight with saddened eyes. Bringing his wrist up, he looked at the time which read '9:32 pm' for one last time. He was sure now, you weren't coming to the date tonight. Three days ago, you both had an argument about him overworking himself, words were thrown back and forth, hence the ugly fight. He knew he was wrong and since then he had been trying everything to make you talk to him, he was hating the silent treatment. Tonight he had planned a special date night to apologise and spent some time with you but unfortunately there was no sign of you.

Sighing in defeat and equally in disappointment, he stood up from the chair knowing you wouldn't show up for the date, his hopes crashing down. The sound of heels clicking on the tiled floor made him halt his actions and snap his head towards to the front. Jungkook's lips parted as he now stood there unmoving, heart beating tens times faster than it ever did. His eyes scanning you from head to toe as you slowed down your hurried steps before standing right infront of him.

Jungkook had the very familiar weird yet a very sweet pain in his chest, the more he stared at you, the more he found himself drowning. The white evening gown with the high slit, that he had gifted you, making you look absolutely stunning. He was yet again mesmerised by your beauty, heartbeat rising up just like the first time he had seen you. A shy smile making it's way to his lips as you apologetically smiled at him.

"I am sorry for being late. I had to pick up something in the last moment"

Your dark red coated lips parted as you spoke and Jungkook couldn't help his eyes from staring at them. Cursing himself in the head, he tried to focus more on your words rather than your features. Clearing his throat he gulped slightly before deciding to speak.