Desert Feelings

Coulsens P.O.V.

Fury stormed out of the room in a flurry of angry hand gestures as he walked by. I couldnt help it.
"Something wrong Fury?"
Something in my tone must have gave me away as he whipped around.
"You," he growled, stabbing an accusational finger at me. He stomped to me and the whole room got silent besides Carol and Lokis muffled laughter. "You knew about this! You helped her withthus, didnt you?!"
"I have no idea what you mean sir."
Marinette apeared out of thin air I swear and she rested a gently hand on his arm.
Even though he towered over her by over a foot she didnt appear phased.
"I believe you have a few calls to make, especially to get my new kitty for me."
And thats when the Liar had to but in.

No ones P.O.V.

"Oh Mr. Fury, did she blackmail you, just like shes done to others?"
Thats when Bruce snapped. He was done.
He had been forced to listen to all of her lies about his innocent Marinette while talking to the Max kid and that just made snap.
He turned green and roared, scaring all of the kids as they fled from the room and ran down the stairs screaming.
"Code Green. Code Green. Please exit the building in an orderly fashion. Code Green."
Natasha tried to calm the Hulk down, but right now he was on a mission.
He smashes through the walls and grabbed a shocked Marinette, pushing Fury and Coulsen away.
Hulk jumped out of the window much like King Kong but slid down the building.
"Hulk! Hulk stop this is scaring me!" Marinette sceamed out.
The Hulk stopped jumping from building and hid beneath a bridge, away from sight.
"Hurt child," he said.
Tears filled Marinettes eyes as she realized why he was like this.
"Oh Bruce, Hulk," she said softly, laying a gentle hand on the Hulks cheek. "Just, just let me down for a minute and we'll leave here somewhere safe, somewhere you can let yourself be free, okay?"
Reluctantly Hulk set her down and she called upon Tikki, transfirming into Ladybug.
Right now she didnt care, she would deal with the consequences later, but right now Bruce and Hulk needed her more.
"Lets hope this works," Ladybug muttered, calling for her lucky charm. She quickly did the miraculous ladybug and thankfully all the damage reversed.
"Kaalki, full gallop! Voyage!"
PegaBug made the portal big enough for the Hulk to go through before she stepping through first.
Hulk followed her, albeit reluctantly, but when he stepped through he saw it was a desert.
"Now, before you question my decision, this will be the best place you can 'destroy' without actually destroying anything. You can destroy the sand hills and I'll stay here for as long as needed. Is that good?" Marinette smiled kindly at him.
Hulk nodded and she called for her lucky charm, which was, coincidentally a tent. Like, a giant one.
Marinette detransformed and the tent stayed.
As Hulk started smashing the sand hills, taking out some of his anger as Marinette found a semi-flat spot and set up the tent canopy thing.
Hulk wasnt showing any signs of stopping so Marinette sighed. She knew what she had to do.
"Hulk!" She yelled, waving her arms around. It caught his attention and he bounded over in a couple leaps with an actual smile on his face and sand plastered all over his body. "Hey big guy, since your probably going to stay like this, I need to tell tge others and my parents, along with grabbing some food. Im going to go to paris for a sec and grab the things we need."
At Hulks sullen expresions she rushed forward to explain. "Its been over six hours now and I need to get some food, plus its going to be dark out soon. How bout this, you find some wood for a fire and I'll grab the supplies and we meet back here in thirty minutes. Yeah?"

And so Marinette transformed and went to her room in paris.
She looked at the clock and saw it was two in the afternoon. Should be safe to sneak a basket of food. She grabbed a few spare blankets, a large bottles of soda and water, along with her emergency snacks and put them all in a duffle bag, with a change of clothes for Bruce, roughly his size.
Writing a not to her parents, explaining that they needed to contact Tony to tell him that she was safe, she was with Bruce, or rather, Hulk, and that they would be at the compound at about noon tomorrow.
Making sure Kaalki was recharged and ready to go she snuck downstairs and grabbed a basket, quietly filling it with fresh bread and pastries.
"Want to tell me why you're here instead of New York, and why Tony Stark is freaking out because the Hulk kidnapped you?"
"Aawk! Maman, what, what are you doing here?" Marinette chuckled nervously.
"I could ask you the same thing. Explain."
When Sabine tells you to do something, you do it. So explain Marinette did.
"Ah Marinette, she, I'll call Tony and tell him, but get back to your friend. It's been thirty minutes."
With a hug and a thanks Marinette went back to the desert to find Hulk sitting in the tent depressed.
"Oh Hulk, Im sorry I took so long, my mother caught me," Marinette said sitting beside him softly.
Hulk turned away from her stubbornly. Then he sniffed.
"Oh Hulk," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his large frame. "I would have never left you. You know that right?"
"They always do," he responded.
Marinette sat there shocked that he actually spoke before standing and smiling. "I brought bread, pastries, cheeze, water, and some snacks. Want some?