Chapter 27

Donations that could not be left behind in the prayer room were eventually delivered through the priest.

The priest seemed to be embarrassed at first glance as if it was unusual to deliver such a separate message, but eventually, I still passed the pocket money to her

That was my last conscience.

I'm a thief, but I left the money behind.

I put in a lot.

I left the temple with the enchanted cloth that had been stolen so safely.

And in the coming carriage, I unintentionally took a memory test.

This is because I suddenly remembered reading a passage of the book about the crown prince I encountered today.

'That's right, there's a passage like that.'

The prince's visit to the temple of love at this time of year was also described in "Spring of the Goddess Ji-eun."

'I'm sure...'

When the weather changes at the beginning of autumn.

Feeling a sense of unprovoked emptiness recently, the Crown Prince wondered if he could know the cause of this sudden emptiness and loneliness - although I think it was just the feeling of autumn - he visits the temple of love in the west.

And there, he hears a prophecy from a new official priest- whose task is not hearing a prophecy, that said 'You will meet your destiny within this year.'

Later, the seasons changed and on a cold winter day, as he ran into Ji-eun like fate in a deserted alley in the capital, the crown prince suddenly recalled what he had heard in a temple in the past, and the scene of the recollection was exactly what I read in the book.

'Wow.'

I was slightly impressed.

'My memory skills.'

Aren't I a genius?

'Anyway, there's a scene like that on the temple.'

I understood why the Crown Prince was in that distant temple of love at this time.

And at the same time, I also feel pity.

'I have no luck.....'

The encounter between the Crown Prince and me was quite a coincidental overlap.

Of all things, the place, the time.

And of all things, the enchanted cloth.

'ck,ck.'

How will the Crown Prince return to his senses and recall today's events in the future?

Would he think like 'why on earth did I do that' or 'was I crazy' and wouldn't it remain a painful dark history for him?

Turning the bedclothes into rags before going to sleep, and advising himself to die?

It was a pity.

Why did he pick it up and put it around my neck instead of just giving it to me....?

I gazed out of the window in a flurry at the disaster brought on by his own kindness.

No, wait, is it kindness when he put something that dropped from the floor around the neck of someone?

'Well...'

Anyway, bad luck was bad luck.

I wish the crown prince, who is known for being excellent in many ways and for his outstanding memory, would be blessed to forget it as soon as possible.