𝐈𝐕

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-50 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-25 comments💬.

TRIBE

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14TH, 2021: 3 P.M.

"Zo" I called out knocking on her room door.

It's been a couple weeks since the juice incident abs things have been actually good for us and we're working a friendship with flirting from parties.

It ain't no secret that I'm attracted to Zo and care for her and it's the same fore her, but I know she has a wall up and I do too but I still want to try and make this work.

Putting my ear to the door I heard crying like real hard crying so I started knocking on the door again.

"Zo it's me open the door please" I begged from outside the door playing with her handle.

She hasn't been out her room all day and it's really bothering me I even went to class and she didn't show up so I knew something was wrong.

"W-what Tr-Tribe" she asked pushing the door opened and she was just wearing her bra and panties while her face was red and tears streaming down her face.

"You don't have to talk about it, but you can hug me if you want" I said looking at her face because if I looked down I would be in some deep shit.

Without thinking twice her tiny arms wrapped around my body and she laid her head on my chest and continued to sob I didn't know if she wanted me to hug her back until she grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her body then her arms went back around my body.

"Whatever it is ba- I mean Zo I'm here if you wanna talk about it" I said rubbing her back.

25 MINUTES LATER

"C-can y-you just hold me please I'll g-go put on clothes" she asked looking up at me.

"Yes" I said then she nodded and unwrapped her arms around me then she went back inside of her room then I leaned on the wall facing away from her door to give her some privacy.

"You can come in" she said softly then I kicked my slides off and walked inside of her room and I was surprised it look good in here.

"I'm not tryna be rude, but can you please put on some clothes" I asked looking at her then she nodded.

"Ok" she said then she grabbed the shirt she stole from me and put it on then I took off my tank top and got inside the bed then she joined me and laid her head on me then threw her leg across my body then I wrapped my arms around her lower back.

AN HOUR LATER

"Tommy look they so cute" I heard India say then Zo moved in my arms then I tightened my grip around her.

How the fuck they got in here?

"I knew she liked him because when does Zo ever let somebody touch her or call her Zo besides us and her family" Tommy said then I opened my eyes and tapped Zo.