Chapter-17

In morning all get up and do their routine and went to dinning room to eat breakfast there parents was gone to their work.

They all are eating their breakfast, bts are talking with each other and same goes for girls.

Then Namjoon phone rings and he execuse himself and went to take call.

After talking he returns and take his sit and clear his throat to take all attention.

All look at him.

Namjoon:- I get call from dad we(bts) have to handle some work in office so we are not going to school/college.

All nodded.

Aera:- So today only Bp unnies are going school/college.

Namjoon:- What about you are you not going and staying at home. With raised eyebrows.

Aera:- No I mean I have to go my company I have work there.

They made 'o' shaped.

And continue eat their food.

After eating bp went to school/college and aera went to her room to change clothes.

Meanwhile with bts.

Jin:- What happened joon?

Joon:- Not now wait for her to go we all have to  meet at meeting room in 30 minutes.

After saying that they also went to their room.

After some time Aera come down and search for them and went to Jin room and knock on the door.

Jin:- Come in.

She went inside the room.

Aera:- I just come here to inform you I am going Jin-ssi.

Jin:- Oh ok and don't you think I am older than you and you have to give me some respect.

Aera:- But don't we discuss that we will not bond only act.

Jin:- Yes but we already become siblings than why we don't try to accept each other, I don't know about others but I always want younger sister and you are some what like me and I accept you all 5 as my sisters but they accept me when you accept me first.

Aera become shocked after Jin confession she some what always want to have big brother who cherish her love her she always feel bad when she see sister-brother duo when she was small and always wants that she  also have brother but that's not possible so she shrug this feeling and immersed herself in being perfect in every thing and now when she get chance to get brother and after knowing what they thought about her and her sisters she felt bad but she also know that they are not wrong at their place and she also don't want to their secret revealed but now after hearing jin's words she feel her emotion are overwhelming so she immediately go and hug jin.

Jin becomes shocked at the moment then he realized and he also hug back and they share some bro-sis moment and after sometimes they broke it.

Jin:- Now go you are getting late.

Aera nodded.

Aera:- Ok bye o-oppa.

She Sutter because in her life first time she is calling some one oppa.

Jin feel very happy he again hug are tightly which make Aera gasped.

Aera:- O-pp-a I c-a-n-t b-r-e-a-t-h-e .

He immediately release her and said.

Jin:- I feel very happy at the moment when you called me oppa so I can't control myself.