Gone wrong

On Earth

Amato, Mechabot and Tok Aba were impatiently waiting inside Tok Aba's living room. They had just informed the gang to use Ochobot's teleportation powers to bring the teens to Earth immediately. The teens were not informed of Boboiboy's disappearance yet, but will soon find out about that later on.

Less than a minute later, a big portal appeared in the living room, and four pair of legs stepped out of the portal with a yellow floating power sphera.

"Finally, you guys are here," Amato, Mechabot and Tok Aba heaved a sigh of relief before getting straight to business.

"What's the matter Admiral? What's so urgent that we have to use Ochobot's teleportation power?" Fang questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, and where is Boboiboy?" Gopal asked, looking around for his best friend. The others also noticed Boboiboy is not around too.

"Ah you see... we kind of... lost him?" Amato scratched his cheek.

"Lost him? Were you guys playing hide and seek without us?" Gopal chided in. This is really not a good time to joke around Gopal.

"What happened Admiral? What do you mean by lost him?" Ochobot spoke up, starting to worry for his best friend who was always there to save him. Now it's his turn to save Boboiboy.

"So, what happened was..." Mechabot calmed himself first, and guiltily retold the story.

____________________________________________________________

 With Boboiboy

"Ngh..." Boboiboy blinked his eyes open, slowly adjusting to the new room. 'Where am I?' He looked around, but the room was filled with white. This was definitely a place he had never stepped into before.

Boboiboy was lying down on the floor by his side. He tried to get up, however, his hands wouldn't budge. Turns out, his hands were in metal cuffs behind him. Without his hands, getting up from lying down position would be challenging. Boboiboy flipped himself over, stomach facing down. He tucked his knees to his chest, using his forehead to push his body upwards, allowing him to be in sitting position.

'What happened? How did I get here?' Trying to recall what actually happened to him that have led him into this situation.

Sounds of clapping could be heard in the room, and a petite green alien walked into the room where Boboiboy was held captive in. Boboiboy gasped as if all the memories and events of what happened previously came rushing to him in an instant. "Adudu! What do you want from me huh?" Defenceless, yet he is ready to protect himself from danger. 

____________________________________________________________

Tok Aba's home

"Haiya, this Adudu again, up to no good," Ying sighed.

"How did we even let this happen?" Fang gritted his teeth, how dare Adudu kidnap one of their friends!

"I hope Boboiboy's alright..." Yaya obviously upset about the news.

"It's time to teach Adudu and Probe a lesson!" Gopal yelled out, avenging his kidnapped best friend.

"But where do we find them...?" Ochobot and the others begin to think. "Hmmmm..."

A lightbulb appeared over the teens' and Ochobot's head. "His underground base!!" They voiced out at the same time.

"No time to waste! Let's hurry," Ying disappeared in an instant.

'Underground base?' Amato and Mechabot only stared in confusion. Just as they were about to step out of the house, Ying came rushing back. Panting, she bent down, hands on her thighs.