Going Public

So good news, I had fun last night. Bad news, I think my family might disown me. somewhat middelish news; I have a boyfriend. it was kind of nice to wake up to Jeremy holding me close to him. He might not be the one that I am meant to spend my eternity with, but he is a close second.

“morning beautiful” he breathed, pulling me closer.

“heyy” I smiled, opening my eyes to see him looking at me.

“we have to get up for school” he muttered.

“I’ll teach you whatever we miss” I shrugged, moving my head from the pillow to his chest.

“cocky much” he chuckled.
“I just want to stay here all day” I pouted.
“come on, school isn’t that bad... and my mum won’t let me skip, especially just to stay in bed with my girlfriend” he smiled then pushed me away from him, making me fall off the bed and onto the floor. I sat up and glared at him, before changing into my clothes and walking out; Not saying a word to him since he pushed me on the floor.

We had both got into the car by the time he was apologising and I was laughing to myself then saying I didn’t care. he took one hand off the steering wheel to hold my hand, which he pulled on to make me rest my head against him.

“right, so I will see you at lunch, come sit with me and the other dumb jocks” he instructed. I smiled and nodded and then leant back when he leant in for a kiss.
“babe” he pouted.

“yeah, brothers and sisters behind us... currently watching and glaring and thinking of ways to kill you... lets not PDA in front of them just yet” I shrugged.

“fine but you owe me big time when we get back to mine” he smiled, got out of the car and then locked it when I got out too.

I tried to walk past my family, but Edwards hand shot out and grabbed my wrist, yanking me towards them.
“explain” they all hissed at once. Rose seemed a bit more excited than the others.
“Jeremy’s my boyfriend, back off or ill leave home” I shrugged, ripping my arm out of Edwards hand and walked off. Well that could have gone a lot better.

It was fair to say things were highly awkward throughout the morning. Alice wouldn’t talk to me, even mentally. Jasper wouldn’t talk to me and would occasionally mutter sorry in his head. Edward was being abusive every time he said something to me, including mentally. Emmett would only talk to me a little, mentally he was just worried about me, but wanted me to be happy. Rose was being Rose; she was talking to me like nothing had happened.

Lunchtime came and Edward grabbed hold of me and started to pull me towards my normal seat; he had seen my lunchtime plans in a vision that Alice had, had. It was no different to him sitting with Bella, except that relationship was actually allowed to happen.

“LET GO EDWARD” I demanded, trying to rip my arm out of his hand. Just then Jeremy decided to walk past. He stopped when he saw me and turned around.
“let go of my girlfriend” Jeremy growled at Edward. Big mistake.

“Jer, its fine, I’ll catch you up” I sighed.

“dude, what’s the problem?” one of the other senior jocks asked.
“this douche” Jeremy growled.

“Cullen, I think you should do what my man said here” the Jock demanded.

“please stop, this is really boring and no its not romantic to defend my honour or whatever you think you are doing” I sighed, I started to tap my foot on the floor.