ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TEᑎ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TEᑎ:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TEᑎ:
˜"*°•.˜"*°•ᗩ ᖴEᗩᖇ Oᖴ ᗪOGS•°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ
ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

Tommy and Billy went over to Vision and Wanda, giving them a hug as the parents picked up the children. A soft smile formed on Natalya's face and her head tilted to the side a little bit, momentarily forgetting about her thoughts about Agnes.

ᗢᗢᗢ

Natalya entered the kitchen, wanting a bit of coffee to stop her eyes from falling shut, but was met with the sight of Billy and Tommy standing on a step stool, looking into the sink.

"If I continue farther into the kitchen, will I be considered a witness or a suspect?" Natalya asked, leaning on the doorframe. The twins didn't answer her. Natalya furrowed her eyebrows, going over to them.

"What are you guys- holy shit that is a dog!" Natalya yelped, scrambling back in fear and nearly tripping over her feet, "Boys, don't say shit. Shit is a bad word. That I have said three times, but don't say it!"

"I don't think he likes the water," Tommy - Natalya guessed it was Tommy - told his brother, ignoring Natalya.

"Excuse me, it's rude to ignore people," Natalya scolded, going over to the coffee maker and flicking it on, "And dogs are... scary." Natalya shivered.

"He's so cute, Natty!" Billy exclaimed.

"We have to get him clean so Mommy will let us keep him," Tommy continued.

"Tommy! Billy!"

"Oh, no! Mommy's coming!" Tommy exclaimed and the twins turned so their backs faced the sink in an attempt to hide the animal. Natalya smiled, feeling the exhaustion slowly being replaced by adrenaline from the caffeine. 

Wanda pushed open the door, not noticing Natalya in the corner, "You know, I don't miss the crying, but jeez louise, did you have to learn to walk? You two never stay put," Wanda placed her hands on her hips.

Either I'm very good at going unnoticed or everyone in this house is very unobservant, Natalya thought when she took another sip of coffee.

"Mom, did you know, that the earlier on you teach your child to walk, the less chance they have of developing depression. This theory isn't fully proven, but-" Natalya cut herself off when she realised Wanda wasn't listening, a pang of sadness mixed with embarrassment hitting her chest.