45. I am strong

Yoongi was a bit worried after what happened last night but he decided to slide it without dig into details because he was scared to make his already worried mate stressed again and again.

Now the time is 5 past 20 in the morning.

Even though alpha need to stay with his mate he couldn't do it. As the head, he has a lot on his shoulders.

Yoongi should be ready to leave the house to go back to the base. He gently tried to detach the younger who snuggles more to his embrace. But surprising Yoongi, Jimin has quickly tightened his hug holding Yoongi back.

Younger hasn't slept all night. He was too scared to let his alpha go by the thought something bad could happen to him. Jimin didn't know anything happen back at the military base but he has a very bad feeling about the current situation.

Babe, you awake?

No reply from the younger.

Jiminah I need to go to the campsite. I'll promise to come home today somehow, then we can talk.
Older said to his mate again trying to leave the bed. He knew this is a really hard time for both, but he didn't have time to waste at home since they got a lot to prepare in few days.

Still, Jimin was not ready to let his alpha go.

Baby listen don't worry I'll explain everything to you please let me get ready first.

Older said in a stern voice not to be rude to his mate but let him understood how seriously he need to leave now.

Jimin wasn't moved at least an inch. He did the opposite. He was snuggling to his alpha's warmth more and more every time he asked him to let go.

This time older has used his hands to untangled the grip around his waist forcefully. At the same moment, an uncontrollable sob has left the omegas lips without his consent.

Then only alpha realize Jimin was crying silently. He was surprised and felt wrong at the same time.

Baby ..........listen love I ha --

"H--y-u-ng don't go please I am so scared".

In a muffled and trembling voice, Jimin pleaded to Yoongi saying not to go. He knew his alpha has to go, but still, the scared younger one was begging saying not to go.

Alpha sat on the bed pulling younger to his lap engulfing him in a hug.

Jiminie listen I have to go and you know it too. I am sorry love I know when I am stressed or unrest it affects you too. I know I am the reason behind your nightmares, don't stress yourself precious you shouldn't be stressed I am all okay and I promise to be safe.
Sweetheart, shall I send you to your parents'?

No no please don't send me away I want to be with you at least these few days. They wanna feel your presence too hyung. Omega has set alpha's hand rest on his belly leaning on his chest.

Even though he did not do any fault Yoongi felt guilty. He is new to this shared fatherhood, but he knows omegas need a lot of affection and attention in their 9-month journey.
When Jin's first time with Eunjae Namjoon has literally stayed all day and night sticking to his mate. So alpha knew his mate is the same and younger want his presence so much too. But he could make it possible in the current situation.

Though his inner wolf scream as stays with him, he has to go for his responsibilities as the head alpha. At the same time, Yoongi did know no matter how much Jimin act clingy, he will never disturb or hold him back from his work as the head of the pack.

Alpha has slowly caress his mate's belly kissing his head as he continues the talk.
Baby, I don't wanna go too, but there are a lot of people suffering out there, a lot of pregnant omegas need to set their selves free, pups need to feel their mothers love but things weren't the same in the North like here Jiminie. We need to hurry up to save them before we are too late.