Prologue

A/N: The photos aren't mine. Fully credited to the owners. I only own the plot and the story. Any resemblance to the world is purely coincidental. Everything in this novel is fictional. (So some thing might not make sense for ex: the mc's hair and eyes are silver although he is chinese >< ). Also the mc and his twin's names are searched by the google so I don't know if it makes sense in the way I wanted it to be cause i am not a chinese duh.

There might be some R18 scenes and warning will be given above the chapter. Please read at your own risk. And last of all, this is my very first book and English is not my first nor my spoken language so it might sometimes be awkward and there might be some typing and grammatical errors and please kindly correct me and let me know your opinions in the comments. Thank you.

PROLOGUE

It was said that their mother, Lauren, wanted her children to shine brightly like the moon in the night sky in their life. So when she knew she was giving birth to twins, she said she wanted the older one to be named Yue (yue means moon in chinese) and the younger Yu (which means shining brightly). That was how he was named Su Yue and his brother Su Yu.

Shortly after they were born, their mother passed away from loss of blood. Their mother was originally not so healthy so when she gave birth to twins, she can't hold on and passed away.

But their father blamed the death of his wife on the older one of the twins, Su Yue. Why? Because he looks 95% of his mother whom his dear father hated but married according to political reasons.

Su Yue has bright silver hair and silver eyes that is obviously not the characteristics of the Su family. And so their father, Su Sheng, hated this silver haired older child, Su Yue but doted lovingly and not even blamed a bit on the younger one called Su Yu with dark black hair and big black doe eyes looking like they were holding the entire universe and stars in his night like eyes.

Su Yue grew up completely opposite to his younger brother. Even though they were twins, their priorities were never the same. When they were younger, they didn't know hate nor disgust, they were pure. So, Su Yue often played with Su Yu when they were in their tender age.

But as they grew older, the Su father did the brainwashing to the younger one and the younger one grew up to hate and bully his one minute older brother believing he was the cause of their dear mother.

Even though Su Yue didn't blame Su Yu for his hate, and Su Yu, even though he hated this brother of his, he didn't obviously antagonize Su Yue in the open.

But when they begun high school, as the brothers were of great genes, both of them had outstanding appearances attracting many girls and even boys' attention.

Su Yu was a completely attention seeker and attention lover. So when they begun school and Su Yue was even more popular than him, he acted as a pitiful younger brother being bullied by the older brother because he was jealous of him in front of their father.

And the Su father who obviously couldn't stand his lovely son being bullied, he ordered Su Yue to be expelled from his current school and to go to abroad where there was no relative completely out of their sight with only a bit of cash and to only come back after high school.

And that was when Su Yue realized even though they were the same brothers of the Su family, Su Yu was like the prince while he was the commoner. 

Their mother was a great composer and song writer. She had many songs written and uploaded which were very well liked.

When Su Yue was packing his luggage, he found their mother's diary in one of the drawers. In there, she wrote many diaries starting from the day she was pregnant to the day before they were born.

The content highly included how she very much wished for their arrival to this world, how she would dearly love and spoil her children, how she would write songs for both of them.

Surely, none of her wish was fulfilled except for the first one but she went before she had the time to greet them.

Lauren was a woman who believed in love and hope. She believed that as long as you had hope and love, one could live his life fully and freely. She was a woman filled with hopes. Clearly different from him who was filled with despair in his life.

"Mom, you know, love and hope can give you happiness but when there is so much hope and none of those hope is fulfilled, you will only have despair. Surely, when there is no hope, there is no despair right mom?", Su Yue thought. Shaking his head, what hope, what despair, they have nothing to do with him who had nothing in his life.

Starting from that moment, Su Yue lived his life completely devoid of hope. Even though he held no hope towards life, he still had feelings.

When his brother first caused him to drop out of his school, he did nothing. Even though his brother had no talent of acting and asked him to act instead of him and
he robbed everything be it achievements or recognition, he said nothing. Even though he caught his brother having an affair with his boyfriend who clearly a moment ago said that he loved him the most, he felt nothing.

He had been feeling many things since his birth that he couldn't even feel anything now even when they betrayed him.

And yet, the final moment his brother pushed him and the truck hit him, he finally felt emotions. Regret? Maybe. Hate? Probably but mostly he was too tired.

Tired of living his life as an imposter of other. So when he finally died, he felt relieved and peaceful. He felt so free. So this was death.

Su Yue thought ,"Ah, how peaceful death is. If there is second life, I only want to live my life as me freely and fully." Smiling, Su Yue thought how could there be second life. How ridiculous was his last thought when he died.