16 | Finger Lickin' Good

"Finger me

"Finger me. Please."

The way you very earnestly asked to get your pussy touched flows out of your mouth so submissively, quite a contrast to how you were so adamant about controlling the room earlier.

Nanami has to repress a growl at your collarbone.

Your voice is just so desperate, so compliant.

It's almost as though you were begging for him to tear you apart, to pull more delicious whimpers when he'll sink himself into you.

Nanami pushes your thighs apart so very gently. 

His fingers are rough, his hands somewhat cold to the touch, but still soothing as he massages your inner thighs as a small motion of prep.

Then, there's his gaze.

His heavy-lidded eyes are utterly obscene, lewd in the pure and uncontaminated wildfire that ignites from within. The normal hazel color is replaced by a darker and glowing flame that nearly robs your pathetic breaths from your lungs.

"Now," you wail pathetically, the tension in waiting too much for you. "Touch me, now."

"That's right, beg for me." Nanami brings himself up to the juncture of your neck, his warm breath fanning against your cute cheeks. "C'mon, be a little more specific, will you? Tell me, what does my desperate little bunny want today?"

You can't believe that he's teasing you like this.

He'd never bring you this close to the edge before, always responding to your requests before you even finished asking.

Why isn't he like that now?

Why can't he just finger you immediately instead of staring at you like a predator watching their sorry prey?

The irritation leaves you pouting like a child without Halloween candy, and you raise your voice.

"Fuck me with your fingers, Nanami Kento. I can't fucking deal with how you're making me wait for—"

Nanami's hands adeptly dart from your thigh to your core, bunching your damp underwear aside to push two fingers into your sopping hole.

The unexpected feeling of your tight pussy being stretched and filled by Nanami's thick digits for the first time makes your eyes shut tight, an uncontrollable moan emerging from your throat.