Rewrite Chapter 18

Chapter 18: The Light Princess

In a kingdom far off and away from where the moon ever touches and the sun ray's only greets.  A woman receives a letter and smiles widely, making her golden blonde hair flow around in excitement.

"I can't believe it." the woman was thrilled, "They actually accepted our invitation.  It was the first time in sixteen years she finally agreed.  She still lives right.  No, she's only 36 that's way too young to die."

Nobody could blame the woman for her excitement made sense.  For years, Queen Kiridena has been trying to get her best friend Midnira to come visit again.  Now after almost sixteen years, she finally accepted.

Queen Kiridena of Narvidian and Queen Midnira of Esperon were friends and would always play together in the forest.  They would sometimes meet in their own kingdoms too.  It was an unusual friendship.  They had quite opposite personalities.  Midnira was more stoic, serious, calm, and strong-willed, while Kiridena was adventurous, cheerful, extroverted, and optimistic.  Kiridena always had her emotions on her sleeves, while her friend knew how to reserved them.  

Though, it was almost sixteen years ago she ran away from everything, her friendship, the man she thought loved her and accepted role as the Queen when she was with twin child.

She was one of the only Esperons who was used to the kingdom's light.  Any other would fall sickly and perish.  Now that she accepted, she must have brought that antidote to help those of the Esperon Kingdom.

"I know, I know," the servant exclaimed, "When I saw their letter I just had to run and tell you the great news."

"Sir Zyion VunDin-Sang, I am glad you did." The queen smiled,  "Please make sure this festival is the best one yet." She clapped her hands in excitement, "Make it more festive, will you?  Make it more lively, more decorative, and many rooms for several different activities."

"Alright," Zyion laughed, "What about dancing, singing, instruments, music, eating, drinking, activity, and game rooms?"

Kiridena smiled, "Excellent ideas.  Go and inform Princess Kyriadelia of everything.  Also please during the festival, don't leave her side."

Zyion bowed and replied "Of course, Your Majesty." 

He left and began walking towards the princess' room.  The princess was in her room reading about the outside world.  The world beyond the trees of the forest.  The place where only people age and no magic exists.  The place where the people there only know of their forest and their kingdom as a legend.  Even if they would like to find more about it, they couldn't

Narvidians believe in their protectors the reedins, and they forbid anyone from leaving.

There hasn't been anyone who broke the reedin's #7 rule who have gone to the outside world and return either.