C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 15

________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeon hyung" someone yelled from back and when I opened my eyes I saw Imoogi lying on ground. I turned back and saw Lee Rang. He was holding sword in his one hand.

He came to me and said "Are you okay?"

"Y/N" I said slowly.

I got up and tried to walk but I couldn't as my leg was hurt. "Yeon" someone said from back.

She came towards me and hugged me. "Are you okay?" 

"Y/N?" I said with a shocked face. "You are hurt" She said with teary eyes.

Y/N's POV

"Come with me" I said and holded his hand. "I can't" He said and stopped.

"Why?" I asked him. "If I will come with you then he will try to hurt you again" He said while looking down.

"He won't do anything" Lee Rang said while looking towards him.

"What did you do?" Yeon said to him with a confused expression.

"Nothing" Rang said with a smirk. 

I holded his hand and we went back to hotel. 

"How did you know?" Yeon said while looking towards me.

"Rang came and told me everything" I said. Suddenly Seojun came and said "What are you doing?" He said while looking towards me.

I stood up and hugged him. "Y/N?" He said. I

"He will kill Yeon" I said while tears started coming out of my eyes. "Imoogi?" He said while looking towards me.

"Yes" I said. Yeon came towards me and holded my hand. "He won't" 

"Leave her hand" Seojun said while looking at Yeon.

"What?" Yeon said while looking towards him. Seojun pushed him and said "We are going out"

Yeon looked towards me and said "Are you going out with him?" 

"Yes" I said while looking towards him. He didn't said anything and went somewhere.

"I don't like him" Seojun said in an angry tone. Suddenly my phone rang It was Jookyung's call.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said.

"Y/N" She said while crying.

"Are you okay?" I said with a worried expression.

"No" She said.

"What?" I said and she disconnected the call.

I ran towards the hopital . As I reached hospital I called her but she didn't picked up.