Rewrite Chapter 20

Chapter 20: The Crisis at Narvidian

Kyriadelia stared after when she saw one of the twins of Esperon with her mother and the Esperon queen.  She fretted as she knew he would get scolded for what he told her.  Kyriadelia was a princess of the age 13.  She was two years younger than the Esperons and the only child of Kiridena and Vizren after trying for over a year.

She had one problem that she hated when it comes to people.  She couldn't stand being treated like a mere child.  Just because she looked like a pretty, sparkly princess, she was treated young.  She hated that.

Kyriadelia had dreams.  She wanted to explore the world and leave her castle.  She wanted to explore beyond past the forest.  She had to see if for herself.  Why did her mother forbid it, if the prince of Esperon done it all the time and was fine.  He told her that she would be fine as long as she used her light magic.

Suddenly Zyion came besides her and sighed, "There you are Princess.  I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Oh I was just talking to some of the guests today, but you don't need to follow me.  What's going to happen to me?" She laughed and stared at him, hoping he would leave her alone.

Suddenly a girl in the distance screamed, "You are not going to believe this!  Earlier I saw His Highness take off his veil and lemme tell you, his face is so Ahhh," She sighed putting her hand to her forehead dramatically falling into the other girl, "I want to fall into his arms.  I heard it is still off!"

"Get out of here, you did not!" The other girl exclaimed

"Oh but I did!" She nods up and down, "Though before I saw, he turned around.  He was talking to that golden princess and it made me sad.  What if they get married and he leaves us?"

Kyriadelia saw something in the distance and narrowed her eyes, "Zyion let's go to that room in the back.  It's giving of some strange light energy."

She started running over there, but she suddenly bumped into someone.  Not again, she thought.

She just been so clumsy today.

"Your Highness, are you alright?" The servant boy approached and offered her his hand like such a gentlemen.

"Thank you," She smiled.

The girl who she bumped into wiped her clothes before getting up, "I was just telling the most incredible thing ever!"

"Oooh, what's so incredible?" She asked, always filled with curiosity.

"Our prince and princess!" The girl exclaimed, "Beauty is beyond your imagination.  Nobody could ever match them."

The other girl nodded, "They are absolutely too perfect indeed."

Zyion looked at them in confusion, they seemed so annoying and over-obsessing.  They were comparing her to others which angered him, "Apologize to her at once.  How dare you compare her to some prince or princess of some other kingdom.  This is her future kingdom and you should respect her."

"What?" One of the girls turned to him, "Look we're not even from this kingdom.  We were just talking about our prince and wasn't even comparing," She frowned, looking more pale and pinker than usual.