05 | ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ᴘᴏᴇᴍꜱ

A FEW WEEKS PASSED EVER SINCE THEIR LAST visit to Shiganshina

A FEW WEEKS PASSED EVER SINCE THEIR LAST visit to Shiganshina. Training went on as usual for the scouts and the trio's mission is still ongoing: To steal the documents of Lovof from Erwin Smith before it reaches Chief Zackley.

Unfortunately for them, progress has really been going even more incredibly slow because of Luna, constantly checking up on them. Although, it was both an advantage and a disadvantage for them.

Their advantage is that they'd gain her trust and they'll manage to steal the files. Their disadvantage is their slow pacing. However, even if they did plan that from the start, they couldn't help but grow fond of Luna, mostly Furlan and Isabel, that they somehow felt guilty for it.

She was the first person to welcome them gently and they wonder why. She made them feel like they were welcomed and were meant to be there. They liked her carefree and cheerful personality, and how she was open in accepting them.

Meanwhile, Levi, not much. He didn't really have much interaction with the girl, so why should he feel empathy? The three of them were doing this for their own freedom aboveground after all. "You guys, are we really sure we should drag Luna into this..?" Isabel asked the two males, "Our only goal is to steal it from Erwin right?"

Furlan opened his mouth to reply, but he couldn't formulate anything. His mind was torn between his friendship with the woman and the mission that he needed to accomplish.

"Just because someone was nice for these past weeks, that doesn't mean they'll always be like that your entire lives." Levi said strictly, "Don't you two remember why we're even here in the first place?"

"Yeah, yeah... To secure our place aboveground." Isabel tiredly repeated.

"Remember, we need to kill Erwin to confirm our place here aboveground. To do that, we're going to need Luna." Levi added. The other two looked at each other, hesitant about it all now. However, they sighed, keeping in mind the reason the three of them were out of the underground in the first place.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Luna sat on the ground, separating herself from the other scouts who were currently training in hand-to-hand combat, being occupied in a world of fantasies with a book she's reading. A book she loved ever since, one that was given to her as a present by her mother and father; a book that served as an eye-opener to her. An entrance to different imaginative realities.