32. Alessia

How do you destroy a monster without becoming one yourself?

The answer is; you simply can't.

Just how you can't play jenga without one of the blocks falling.

The monster inside me rose when I began to track down the men who killed my parents. The first one I killed was easy and simple.

He was just an associate of Fernando and Aleksandro.

It's almost like the more sinful lives you take, the more sinful you become. I searched for the monsters who killed my parents, instead I became one myself.

Though I don't really care if I'm the monster, I like it. I like being someone that people are afraid of, someone people won't dare talk to unless they have a death wish.

It satisfies me.

I bring the small glass of mojito to my lips and swallow some down, the music of the club blares through the speakers, people dancing, grinding on one another, enjoying their lives, drinking, talking.

I lean back into the leather seat, my eyes stay glued on the blonde lady who was giggling, flirting with Drystan.

I originally wanted to surprise Drystan so I flew to France. I was walking inside of my hotel and strolling down the hallway when someone covers my mouth with a towel, attempting to sedate me, a blonde lady, my words were muffled and soon I passed out.

Then I awoke in a room, probably her hotel room. Sedations didn't work well on me, I'm guessing she gave me an average amount which would have me unconscious for about three minutes.

I stood up from the floor and walked to the door, I twisted the handle and pushed open the door. I slap my hands at the top of my thigh, I feel down and let out a relieved breath as I realise my knife was still there. I raise the skirt of my dress then pull out my knife and grip onto it as I step out of the room.

I don't who the fuck she is, but I do know that she's an amateur, the only thing she did partly right was the sedation.

She didn't do a background check on me, find out how much it takes for me to pass out, who the fuck I am. She's an amateur, an idiot.

She couldn't have gotten far away now, I turned my head both ways as I run down the hallway, I ran to the stairs and sprinted down them, my training finally paying off. I reached the bottom floor then push open the door and run out of the building onto the road, I snapped my head everywhere until my eyes landed on her.

She was strolling down the road.

So I followed her from a distance, twirling my knife around my fingers, she walked inside a club and I put my knife away.

I walked in behind her, a lady wearing a black satin dress greets her. "Aurora?" The lady asks her.

"Yes." She replies, little bitch. The lady motions her hand to a booth in the distance, indicating the the blonde travels there.