Chapter 43: River/ Grace

I walked into Grace's house with her and immediately got hit with a slap to my face. And a very hard one.

" Fuck!" I hissed. " Selena!" Gracie gasped. " I explained to you what happened, why'd you slap him?" Gracie told her sister.

" Just had to get that out." She glared at me. "are you ok?" Grace turns to me. " it hurts really bad baby." I rub my very red cheek. She pulls me down and I rest my head directly on her cleavage. She rubbed my cheek with her soft hands, I looked to the side and smirked at her sister as I hugged Grace's waist tighter.

She glared at me harder and stomped off.
" I'm sorry she did that." I lifted my head and she pressed a kiss to my cheek where I was slapped. 

" It's ok." I smile.

I held her hand as we walked into the gym together. " I'll be over here ok?" She nodded and walked over to the rack of graduation gowns and caps.

*Grace's pov*

I walked over to the table first and signed in.
She gave me a number and I walked over to the racks and found my number on one of the bags. I grabbed it off the hook and when I did I saw a girl on the other side of the rack.

" hi!" She smiled widely. " hello." I smiled. " I'm Luna." She held out her hand for a handshake. I gladly shook it.

" I'm Grace."

Can we be friends?

Maybe I should say that out loud.

" Can we be friends?!" Turns out we were both thinking it because we said it at the same time. We both laughed and she grabbed her phone out of her pocket. She handed me her phone and I did the same. I put my number and name inside.

" you're a senior?"

" Yup."

" yo Lune, hurry up." Finn comes over and throws his arm around her and she rolls her eyes, swatting him away.

" Hey, Gracie." He smiles at me. " Hi, Finn."
" This is Grace, her boyfriend is River." Now, River was the one throwing his arm around me. " get your stuff?" He kissed my head. "yes!"

" Hey, Luna." River smiled. " you know Luna?"
" Yeah, she's Finn's twin sister." My mouth hung open as I looked at them both.

" I know she's crazy but yeah I'm related to her somehow." He shrugged. " Grace and I are friends now." Luna nods. " is that so." Finn takes his sister's cap and gown bag and throws them over his shoulder.

" we'll see you guys later?" Finn sighs. River and I both nod and I wave Luna goodbye.

As they leave the gym I turn to River. He runs his hands down my arms warming them up, it's like he knew I was cold. " I made a friend!" He smiles as he leads me out of the gym. " good job Gracie." He kissed my lips and grabbed my gown.

I made a friend!