8) Date?

Isabella's pov,
I woke up feeling pretty tired. As I remembered what happened last night it made me blush furiously. I looked around to see Rafe had left making a frown appear on my face. Ofcourse he did. He just wanted my body that's all.

I quickly picked up my top from the floor to see Rafe had ripped that up. Just great. I put on some other clothes and also covered my neck with a big choker cause it was bruised and quickly brushed my teeth and went downstairs still having trouble walking. "Here's some cereal. Sorry baby didn't have enough time to make food today. I'm late for work" Ma told me and pressed a kiss to my cheek before her smile dissapeared. "What?" I asked her in confusion. "Who gave you a hickey on your chest?" She asked me with furrowed brows. I looked down to see my shirts top buttons undone revealing a little of my chest. I quickly covered it up and said "uh well it's a mosquito bite ma". She just tutted and said "I trust pope. He's not a bad kid. So I'm just gonna tell you to be safe" then she left. Why was everyone making it seem like she and pope were a thing. Can't they just be friends who're close.

"Why aren't you asking Pope to be your date yet? Midsummers literally 2 days away" kiara asked me with a frown as she and I were working the same shift at the wreck. "You're gonna be very mad at me after I tell you this. But kie you're my best friend and I want you to keep an open mind about this" I told her with a nervous sigh. She just nodded and waited for me to continue. "So I thought that I could avoid how I felt for Rafe by avoiding him. And I thought I was doing well and I thought I started liking Pope but then Rafe showed up in my room last night and choked me with his hands and I well all the feelings came rushing in telling me that I most definitely wasn't over him and I well kinda had sex with him and also it was my first time" I babbled out with my eyes closed and opened my eyes to see kie staring at me in horror. "Please tell me you did not have sex with the boy who treats you like shit infront of the public and literally hates you" kie demanded making me embarrassed. "I well he doesn't hate me in private and he's actually very sweet" I said while scratching my hands. "Oh yeah? Why are you wearing this choker then? I've never seen you wear these before" She questioned me making me feel dumb. She was right. Rafe treated me like shit and I made him feel it was okay. Well it wasn't.

After a long day I went home and was getting ready for bed when again the kook king came in through my window this time he didn't seem as angry or high. He quickly went and locked my door before coming over to where I was sitting on my bed. "Hey" he whispered and went in for a kiss but I stopped him by turning my face away from him. "What's wrong May?" He asked me in confusion making me sigh. "I don't want to be your little secret Rafe. And I don't like the way you treat me. You think it's okay for you to treat me and my friends in a shitty way because we have less money than you. Well guess what it's fucking not. So if you want me then come back when you learn to respect who I am. Oh and I'm not gonna be somebody's sex toy. I deserve to be showed in front of the whole world. So I'm going to have to choose someone who can do that. I know Pope will gladly show me off as his girlfriend" I let out and crossed my arms. I saw his face change from a frown to  anger as I mentioned the last part. "Don't you fucking dare even talk about Pope right now" he growled. "I don't believe you Rafe. You got to have sex with me and the first thing you do after taking my virginity is leave me alone. What fucking work did you have to do this morning?" I asked him making him feel guilty.  "I-i just went to ask my dad if I could ask a pogue to be my date to midsummers this year" he let out making my eyes well up. Ofcourse he was gonna ask some random pogue. "He said yes. So will you be my date to midsummers this year?" Rafe asked me softly and started playing with his rings nervously.

I have never been more relieved in my entire life. "I'd love to Rafe"