Chapter 44: Game Night Part 2

Shawn was just looking like he was full of steam. Terry stepped in and said Shawn just let it go bey.

Roc: Fellas we cracking a game of Uno yawl coming to get this work or what.

Jovonnie: We coming right now little bro, Fellas we family man all of us. Lets not fight and try to be there for one another because life is short.

Chris: He's right and I know you guys want to get into who's closer and all that but we are all close so lets just enjoy the night. Lets talk about everything else over breakfast in the morning. If yawl still want fight then I got something for that as we smirked.

Nate: I am good man once you cool Shawn

Shawn: He said cool. Shawn grabbed his drink then he said lets go play some Uno. He wasn't very believable but were all leaving in a few days anyway so if we don't fix it now well fix it when I get home over the summer break.

We left the kitchen after things almost got heated and we joined the game with everyone. The table was legit getting petty with all those draws cards being stacked up on people. I was sitting on side of Chris and the draws just started stacking up as it came to him. He looked at me then he said Mjay sorry as he added that plus four. I was a little nervous because I knew I didn't have anymore draws left. I went for the top card from the deck praying it was a draw and then boom it was. I slammed that on the top of the cards and then I said JB I am sorry cousin but you going have to take these draws.

He was out of draw cards as well, and he was praying he got lucky with a draw card from the deck. He picked it up then he looked, then said fuck. He say how much cards I have to pick up.

Blaze: That would be 22 cards in total as he counted the cards for JB.

JB: Yawl some petty niggas he said with a smile as he looked at Candy then said so when are you due?

Candy: I am due in like two months, David is hella excited. My son is happy for a sibling but my baby daddy ain't to happy about me having a kid with another man but no one cares about him.

David: I will just lock him up as he started to laugh. He then said its about time I started to use my power on the police force just a little bit. We all just started laughing!

Terry: I am happy for you big bro, I know a kid and a wife is something you always wanted.

David: Thanks fellas! Yea a real wife and family! Everyone laugh We played games for most of the night, cracking jokes and having fun. We were talking about life and how far we come. Chris and I was just looking at each other talking texting saying cute things like you looking fine & talking a how it looked like everyone and they're significant other was ready to get it in.

Nate: Fellas I am going to come back this little Shawty I met when me & Kane was at the bar is here.

JB: Basically you going to go fuck

Bentley: Right just say you going get your dick wet he said as we all start laughing.

Nate: Well someone daughter going get it and it looks like its going to be her. We just going walk round the hotel and chill by the pool a little bit. Nothing to major she's a great girl man.

Kane: Well that does sound a little fun as Kane looked at his date then said do you want to go for a walk? She said yes and all three of them left.

Candy: My feet are killing me so I think I'm going to head to our room as well. This was really fun guys I'm just mad I cant drink nothing as yet. Then its back to reality in a few days we head back home.