Chapter 012

Vic Hurley looked at Herman Easton's suspicious expression and smiled faintly.

How could he not know that Jared Cromwell had dumped Herman Easton?

He touched Herman Easton's head and said, "If you have any problem, can just come to me."

Herman Easton smiled and held his hand. "Thank you, Mr. Hurley, but don't touch my head. I just styled my hair with mousse."

He had been styling his hair for two hours, so he did not want people to mess up his cool hairstyle.

After all, all the people that were present at this event were rich. He was just a poor guy so he had to look presentable.

Vic Hurley was stunned and laughed. "Well, I won't touch you. I'll let you stay handsome until the end of the banquet!"

"Well." Herman Easton's mood got slightly better, then he began to smug himself. "You should have know handsome is my middle name."

There was a sudden commotion at the door. Just a while, Jared Cromwell brought Julian Nye into the venue.

As soon as Jared Cromwell entered the venue, he turned his head slightly and saw Herman Easton.

His assistant smiled at Hurley's president and hand touching hand, showing an unspeakable relationship.

Julian Nye accompanied Jared Cromwell to this event. He was standing beside Jared Cromwell and when he saw Jared Cromwell behaved strangely, he pulled him aside, "Jared Cromwell?"

Jared Cromwell looked away calmly. He smiled and shook hands with several partners coming to him.

When the banquet officially begun, Jared Cromwell got rid of the complicated business communication and sat down on the guest seat arranged by the organizer.

After talking to Vic Hurley, Herman Easton found the seat with his name tag. It happened to be seated beside Jared Cromwell.

He sat down next to Jared Cromwell and raised his head slightly to look at the cold and hard lines of Jared Cromwell. He felt that there seemed to be something wrong with this person.

His face was so furious. It was as if he was not here to attend a charity banquet but to the funeral.
Herman Easton looked away and looked at the stage.

However, as soon as he looked away, Jared Cromwell glared at him. Seeing that Herman Easton did not bother to look at him, his face turned even darker.

Yesterday, Jared Cromwell dared to put the disgusting fish on his face and today, he even flirted with Julian Nye in front of the public.

Jared Cromwell was so furious that he felt a strong urge to pin Herman Easton down and punish him.
Julian Nye gently called him and handed him a glass of wine.

Jared Cromwell picked up the wine glass absent-mindedly and it slipped directly onto his shirt, instantly staining it in a large patch.

"Ah," Julian Nye quickly picked up a napkin and wiping Jared Cromwell's body. "Why are you so careless?"

The attendant hurried forward and asked, "President Cromwell, do you need to change clothes on the second floor?"

Jared Cromwell nodded and said to Julian Nye, "I'll go and change my clothes. Wait for me here."

With this, he stood up and walked for a few steps, then glanced back at Herman Easton, who was still staring at the speaker on the stage. He clenched his fist and said, "Herman Easton!"

Herman Easton turned around. "Hmmm?"

Jared Cromwell tried his best to suppress his anger. "Go to my car and get the spare shirt. Take it to the second floor. I want to change my clothes."