Chapter 014

When they walked outside, the sky was completely dark. In late autumn, the weather suddenly became cold. It was just gloomy a few hours ago, but now it was snowing.

Herman Easton, who was in his arms, was like a wild cat, Jared Cromwell decided to straight carry him on his shoulder.

"Stop it. I'll take you home." Jared Cromwell shouted coldly.

Herman Easton was completely drunk. He leaned his head against Jared Cromwell's ear, breathing heavily. "I, I don't have a home....."

Jared Cromwell's heart suddenly skipped a beat.

After a while, he softened his tone. "You will have it."

Herman Easton rubbed his neck like a spoiled child. "I want to listen to story....."

Jared Cromwell carried him on his back and walked slowly on the road. The car was parked relatively far away. He had to carry Herman Easton and walked for quite a long time. "No way."

"Tell me! I want you to tell a story. Tell me!"

Jared Cromwell holding him and frowned. "Why are you so f*cking annoying?! What story do you want to listen?"

"I want to listen to The Golden Lotus."

Jared Cromwell almost threw Herman Easton on the ground.

Is he f*cking kidding with him?

He calmed down, but his tone was still terribly cold and harsh. "Shut up, we will go back soon."

Herman Easton pulled Jared Cromwell's handsome face away in a daze. "Why do you ask me to shut up? Who are you?"

Well, now he not even recognized him.

This drunkard was d*mn annoying.

Jared Cromwell did not answer Herman Easton's question.

Herman Easton, however, seemed to be on good terms with Jared Cromwell. He tried to stare at Jared at Jared Cromwell's face with his eyes wide open, and then smiled cunningly. "Hey, these sword-shaped eyebrows and starry eyes look pretty good. Are you coming to my club as a gigolo? I promise..... I will make you the most popular one on this street!"

Jared Cromwell's face suddenly darkened.

Herman Easton still did not realize he would be soon in trouble. "Oh, actually I know who you are. You are that id.....idiot, bad*ss, stinky man. The d*mn b*stard, Jared Cromwell!"

Jared Cromwell clenched his fists, trying to restrain the impulse to beat him.

"Everyone, raise your neon sticks and shout with me - Jared Cromwell is a b*stard!" Herman Easton was already drunk and kept repeated. "Jared Cromwell is a b*stard! A b*stard....."

Jared Cromwell was so angry that his teeth were clenching. He was thinking about how he should punish this Herman Easton for this one day.

Finally, he arrived at the park lot. He put Herman Easton down, opened the door with a cold face, and stuffed him into the back seat.

Herman Easton struggled desperately, standing far away from the car as if he was avoiding a wild beast. "I don't want to take the car."

"Get in. I'll bring you home."

Herman Easton sat on the ground, throwing a tantrum like a child. "I don't want to take the car! I want to walk, I want to take a walk!"

Jared Cromwell gritted his teeth and felt like smacking Herman.

It was late at night, and it was snowing. Why did he want to walk?!

The drunk Herman Easton ignored this. "No, I want to take a walk. I want to take a walk."