052.

AMOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO ━━ The godparents

▎AMOUR ▎CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO ━━ The godparents

━━━━━━━━━━

STAYING AT BILL AND FLEUR'S in Shell Cottage was the last thing Lyra expected to do. They were greeted kindly and given some tea while awaiting the others. Luckily, no one got hurt when they Apparated back, though 'Mione was still shaken up from what happened.

Dobby had to leave immediately, going back to Hogwarts and make sure the Carrows hadn't noticed his absence. Lyra liked the fact that there were enough people she could talk with, but that couldn't distract her from thinking about the Tonks's and how worried they'd be. She assumed Bill had to have told Remus.

While the others were eating their dessert, Lyra wandered of to sit with Harry outside where he was looking at the cloudless sky. "Thank you for forbidding me to go back upstairs. You were right, it wouldn't end well."

"No worries. I don't want anything bad happening to you. You're my hyper impulsive, jumpy, ticking time bomb friend that cannot sit still." Lyra laughed as Harry continued. "And I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you."

"That's nice of you, Harry," Lyra smiled, patting his cheek. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. This wasn't the only thing that had happened which stuck to her. "I don't get it."

"What?" wondered Harry.

"Bellatrix, what she said about the sword. The one of Gryffindor."

     "Yes," Harry said, though it sounded more like he wanted her to say more.

"Unless my godfather willingly gave it to her, which I find very unlikely, Hermione was right. There have to be two."

"Why would you think that?"

     "You see, Gin, Neville, Luna, Nat and I got detention because we tried stealing it in his office. She was at Hogwarts, yes, but that was the day before," Lyra explained.

"You think the one in Bellatrix her vault is fake?" Harry inquired, his voice alone sounded as if it believed Lyra's theory. It was good that he did, she had a knack of getting her theories to be proven as facts.

      "I know it's fake. The one in Snape's office, I saw it up close. That's Goblin made, when we were young, Lucius taught my brother and I to detect the difference between reals and fakes. In case you haven't noticed, rich people don't want to be lied to."

"And Griphook?"

     "He was saying the truth. It's definitely the real one from Severus his office."