024 HER STYLE

╭───── (🛍️) CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR; HER STYLE

NENDOU AND KAIDOU HAD DRAGGED KEIKO OUT OF HER HOUSE, they wanted to bring her clothes shopping to test outfits on her and themselves, she didn't know these two would be so interested in shopping for something like clothes. 

The three stood in the suit section and something had caught Nendou's eye "Oh, this is really cool. I'm going to try it on." he then proceeded to remove his shirt and attempted to put a graphic jumper on.

Keiko's eyes widened "Nendou, you can't change right here, go into the changing rooms!" she ushered him.

Kaidou who seemed distracted with a shirt turned around and noticed the messy hair of pink "It's Saiki!" he shouted, the three turned around as they saw the boy blankly looking at them.

Keiko's cheeks went red as she gave a small wave will Nendou loudly shouted over to Saiki "Hey, pal!"

"You're just in time, Saiki! I was just choosing between two outfits!" Kaidou waved towards him "Can you tell me which looks better? This idiot has absolutely no fashion sense." he jabbed towards Nendou's stupid jumper.

"What do you mean?" Nendou asked defensively.

————————————

Kaidou had swung the curtains open presenting his outfit, it was a long blue trench coat with a white turtleneck underneath "This is the first outfit!" he closed the curtain again and not a second later it was opened "This is the second outfit!" he said, wearing the exact same thing.

Keiko smiled for joy placing her hands together "It's lovely Kaidou, but... I'm not sure what's so different about the second one to the first one." she said.

Kaidou gave her a shocked look "You couldn't tell what was different?" he asked "This time I shimmered!"

"Hey, pal. Take a look at mine, too." Nendou then interrupted Kaidou presenting his amazing outfits "As you can see, this moron has no fashion sense." he laughed pointing at the small blue haired boy.

"WHAT?!"

Nendou then went behind the curtain and a few minutes later opened it again to reveal him in a large tiger jumper "This is the first one." his second outfit was a shirt but was printed to look like he was wearing bra as if it were some sort of illusion "This is the other one."

"They both suck." Kaidou said.

"What did you say?" Nendou then jumped to Keiko "Greeny, they were great right?" he asked.