New Earth

Stiles groaned as he woke up, feeling a burning sensation against his skin, the source coming from the cuffs that had small stones of Kryptonite.

"Made from your homeworld," A raspy voice said, making Stiles' head spin around in confusion.

A guy stepped out of the shadows, like he had just materialized out of thin air.

"One of your only weaknesses," Batman said, looking down at Stiles cuffed to the titanium chair.

"Uhh, personal space buddy," Stiles wheezed, the effects of the Kryptonite taking its toll on him.

"You don't need those," A British accented voice said,"The spell worked."

Stiles looked behind him at a blonde guy in a beige trench coat, lighting a cigarette between his lips.

"Oh, crap, are you Klaus?" Stiles asked him, recognizing him from one of Hope's photos.

He chuckled amused,"I'm John Constantine, mate. I have Klaus on a portal spell gone wrong though, not a big chatter, and an even worse painter."

"Alright, where am I?" Stiles asked, wincing as he felt the Kryptonite dig into his skin as he struggled.

"Have you ever killed anyone?" Batman demanded.

"The spell worked, Bats," John told him.

"What fucking spell?" Stiles growled, trying to muster up enough strength to break free.

"We don't know that for sure," Batman said, still standing in front of Stiles.

"Alright, just answer the overgrown bat and we'll get you out of those cuffs," John said, while taking out a clear orb out of his pocket, and Stiles recognized it as the supernatural lie detector from the Salvatore school.

Stiles clenched his jaw,"His name was Donovan and it was an accident," Stiles muttered and the orb flared blue,"He tried killing me and my Dad. I was more focused on keeping my powers hidden than using them to protect him. If I could take it back I would."

The orb remained blue.

"See, I told you it would work?" John said, smiling, blowing out a puff of smoke from his cigarette,"Powerful Kryptonian, check. Pure heart, check."

Batman only grunted before taking the cuffs off of Stiles,"Are you Kal-El? Last son of Krypton?"

Stiles looked between the magician and Batman,"Yes."

"You look like a kid," Batman noticed.

"I'm twenty five," Stiles growled.

"Anyway," John said,"Kid, we need your help."

Stiles looked at them in confusion,"You literally kidnapped me, and now you want my help?"

"If you fully comprehended our situation more, you might understand," John said,"You see, have you ever had a pest control problem, and at first it doesn't seem that bad, the pest is almost like a hero. Then the pest's wife and unborn child die, then it becomes a real problem."

"I don't think that has happened to anybody," Stiles said,"At least not with pest control."

"Alright, then," John said,"Gonna lay it out for you. This world's version of you is burning up the world, killing everyone who stands against him. We've tried everything possible to get rid of the bloody wanker, summoned demons, strength enhancement pills, made alliances with gods. Even after all of that he still sits on the throne he insists on calling a chair."

"What do you want me to do?" Stiles asked them.

"Fight him," They said in perfect unison.

Stiles started laughing hysterically,"You're kidding me, right? You literally just told me that nothing you've tried could beat him."

"We haven't tried another Kryptonian," Batman said,"The spell John did summoned you, that means you are a match for him. You can beat him if you know how."

"What do you want me to do, fly up to him and kick him in the balls and fly away?" Stiles said,"Yes, I know how to fight, but--"

"Wait," Batman said,"You know how to fight?"

"Yeah," Stiles said,"You're kinda forced to know how to when you're trapped in a void with no powers and lots of monsters."

"Our Clark only relies on his strength," Batman said,"He thinks that he can just punch someone and call it a day."

"Oh," Stiles said, apparently he was called Clark on this planet too,"Call me Stiles."

"What the bloody hell is a Stiles?" John said, blowing another puff of smoke.

"My name," Stiles said,"It's my name."

"Stiles," Batman said,"Everyone in this world lives in fear of Superman. After he lost Lois--"

Stiles' eyes shot up,"Lois? What do you mean he lost Lois?"

"Oh, this clown bloke called the Joker gassed big blue up with something that made him think that his wife Lois Lane who was also pregnant at the time was a bigger badder Krptopnian creature called Doomsday," John explained,"So Clark accidentally killed her."

Stiles had to sit down after hearing that, leaning his head in his hands.

"Do you have a Lois on your Earth?" Batman asked hesitantly.

"Sort of," Stiles said,"Her real name's Hope Mikaelson, she just goes by Lois because her Dad made a lot of enemies."

"So, Lois Lane is her secret identity?" Batman asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Stiles said, taking a deep breath, looking back up at both of them,"What's Clark done to this world?"

John and Batman looked at each other.

"Come with us," Batman said gravely.

Stiles stood and followed them through the concrete walls lined with led, probably so they couldn't be seen by evil Clark.

They stopped in front of a giant door, Batman hesitated a moment before opening the door.

It was night time, so when Stiles stepped out he saw the moon first. The moon had something burned into its surface and when he saw what it was it filled him with rage.

His family's symbol burned into the surface of the moon, like it was some cattle brand that someone could use to show dominance and ownership.

Using his vision he looked past the desert they were in and at the rest of the world, all over the world there was destruction, national monuments burned down each one with the same symbol burned into it.

Stiles' eyes started to heat up as the fire within him raged. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath.

"Do whatever you have to to set it up," Stiles growled, looking back at Batman and John,"I'm not gonna kill him, but he might not be able to walk by the time I'm finished with him."

"That's what we're hoping for," John said, a smile spreading across his face.

"But I'm gonna need something first," Stiles said,"I need to show him what it means to be a real Son of El."