{18}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Zara:"hmm?.... What place is this?  how did I end up in this forest?..."

You were in a dark and scary forest, you didn't care if the forest looked scary, everything you wanted to know and how you came to be here.

Without any fear, you walk through the dense forest in search of answers.

while walking you looked at the distorted and dark trees by whichever of the night that hovered in that place.

You stopped walking until you saw a person standing in the way, and looking at you in confusion.

You already knew who that person was.

Zara:"Luka?" {you said astonishment}.

Luka:"Zara?.... What are you doing here?"

Zara:"I'm asking you, what are we doing here?!"

Luka was thoughtful after thinking, she answered.

Luka:"Because we're in an unexplained forest.  I think we are in a dream...."

Zara:"Yeah...I noticed that...but why are we dreaming the same thing?"

Luka:"I don't know, maybe it's just a conscience... ("It was those two, I'm sure").

Zara:"I don't think it's a *coincidence,* but whatever..."

Luka had an idea.

Luka:"How about we separate through the forest?  to see if we can find a clue to why we're here?"

Zara:"Isn't that a good idea?" {said nodding}.

They split up and went to opposite sides.

You were on your way, until a wind came up, there was dust in your right eye, you were itching.

you accidentally opened your left eye.

your left eye is glowing purple, and you've seen the future.

.....................

"In one night.  a train was down and there were people getting off that train.

one of them was the ones you already knew, the kamaboko squad!.

after them... there was a human and another a demon.

the demon had numbers in his eyes, proving he was a demon known to muzan.

the other was a demon slayer, his hair was red and yellow, he seemed to be very strong compared to his friends.

the slayer and the demon were fighting so hard that the boys couldn't even keep up with the fight.

the killer was trying hard to cut off his head.