𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴. ~ 𝘈𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳. ~ (𝘓𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧)

A\N: This was requested by stranger_exe  I made this gender neutral but it may be pretty bad since I didn't exactly know how to work with this since I didn't have time to plan it out so for the lemon parts I used a mix of feminine parts and masculine parts. I did provide They\Them pronouns though.Here are some some songs to match the vibe to the fanfic just swipe on the image and you should see a video with some songs. Enjoy! (Updates: 1)

After a long day of work at the police department tracking down, arresting multiple people and helping Almond in the office, plus taking overtime you decided to treat yourself with a cup of coffee. You got your things from your office and closed it through the night, as you were walking to the cafe you thought that Almond would maybe want coffee as well, you decided to call him and ask if he wanted anything.

"Hello?.. Almond?..."

And with that you heard a beep.

"Hello, Almond cookie here. The line you were trying to reach is currently unavailable, please call my work phone or wait until I call you back. Thank you."

You heard the voicemail go through the phone with light static in the background, you got worried due to the fact that he would always respond to your number immediately. You decided to ditch the coffee and run back home to make sure he was okay. You were almost at your house gasping for air as you where running as fast as your legs could take you, you saw a light in his bedroom through the window and nodded to yourself knowing him or someone else was there.

"I hope he's okay." You thought to yourself.

You shortly got to the front door and quickly unlocked it, you saw his light beige jacket lying on the floor, he would never drop his jacket like that. You where rushing upstairs but then you stopped in your tracks hearing what seemed like moaning, you stopped fully and listened closer to the noises. You heard almond moaning your name along with some other scandalous things.

"What the.." you whispered to yourself.

You put down your things on the second floor once you got there and slowly walked to the room with the noises, you wanted to see what was going on so you peeked through the door to see Almond sitting beside the bed on the floor with his pants next to him and his underwear hanging on for dear life on one of his legs. You looked down to see one hand occupied holding his member and the other holding his phone with a picture of yourself on it.

"Y\N?.. I-.. I didn't think you would be home so soon."

You stood in shock as your face slowly turned red, you shook your head to snap back into reality.

"I-I'm just gonna go shower."

You walked out of the room shutting the door behind you and made your way to the bathroom wondering how he managed to get that picture of you, you went in the bathroom and locked the door as you turned on the water and started undressing. You then heard the door knocking.

"Yeah?"

"Y\N open the door if you can."

"Why? You need something?"

"You can say that."

You tried looking for a towel to cover yourself up for when you're going to open the door.

"Oh fuck me."

You realized that you didn't bring a towel so you had to use your hands to cover up, as you opened the door you had a red hue cover your face.

"Yes?"

"Your towel, you forgot it."

Almond held out his hand with a towel in it still having that lustful look in his eyes, that gave you an idea.