Chapter 63

Chiyo pov
The ten-tails prepares a best bomb, "Quick display it with earth style!" Kitsuchi nods, "You've got it!" I watch as it lands far away from us, "That doesn't make any sense...."

It misses us again and again, what could it be trying to do? Finally seeming to stabilize itself it fires another beast bomb, my eyes widen when I realize where it is headed. "Fuck we have to stop it Touma!" Not saying a word to anyone we fly up into the sky and back towards the bomb.

"Kid there's no way we can counter this in time." I grit my teeth, "This is going to hurt us both a lot!"  We manage to get in front but on impact it explodes sending me crashing into the ground. All I could hear is ringing in my ear as I sit up hissing slightly in pain. I open my eyes slowly, "Chiyo!!" Kaachan and Touchan reach me first, "That really really hurt...." I wheeze out Touchan shakes his head at me as he stands in front of me and Kaachan protecting us.

Kaachan had her hands over me healing the large gash on my head. Touma was groaning too, "What am I going to do with you little dragon. You can't just throw your life away like that do you hear me. Your not allowed to leave." I could hear the fear in Kaachans voice, "Ill try my best."

The ten-tails begins its next attack, big wooden spikes raining down on us. Kaachan helps me sit up, just in time for me to see Naruto collapse a little too close to it for my liking. Dread washes over me when Hinata moves in front of him.

And just as I expect Neji moves in front of Hinata. Times seems to slow down for me and I shove Kaachan away. I have to make it I don't want to loss anyone else I refuse!

My eyes widen when I feel pain in my chest and stomach and I look down seeing the wood spikes directly in the middle of my cgest. I cough up blood, well damn I don't have enough chakra to heal serious injuries and Touma doesn't have enough either...

I shake my head trying to get rid of the dizziness my body staring to feel numb.

"C-CHIYO!" I cough up some more blood before looking at Naruto over my shoulder, "Heh deja vu huh Naruto..."

Naruto pov
My eyes widen in horror when Chiyo begins to fall backwards. I dive to catch her sitting her up against my chest, "No no no no not again! Granny Tsunade, Sakura help!"

Sakura reachs me first gasping before beginning to try and heal Chiyo. Then Granny Tsunade and Pervy-sage reach us, tears begin to fall. And Granny Tsunade puts a shaky hand on Sakura's shoulder, "S-Sakura that's enough save your chakra.." My eyes widen, "What no don't stop we can save her damn it!"

Pervy-sage looks at me with sad eyes, "Naruto that's enough..." I listen to Obito's words, hes right i can't save anyone. People are dying because I'm weak....

Chiyo grunts and pushes away from me before grabbing the wood spikes, "Chiyo do-! She ignores Sakura's protest and pulls it out, then resting her bloody hands on my shoulder.

She coughs slightly before taking a deep breath, "Don't listen to that baka Uchiha, and get that thought out of your head I can see it in your eyes. You are not weak, you Naruto are the strongest person I met in more ways than one. I made the chose to protect you because you are my Ototo even if we don't share the same blood. So listen to me well don't be sad about this instead let this power you to protect everyone else..." She begins to cough more violently wheezing slightly but still smiling, "Make me proud and become the Hokage you knucklehead. I'll be watching you..."

"