thirty- eight

Thank you to everyone who was patient with me. I'm dealing with some health complications, so posting may not be as often in the foreseeable future. I know many of you are eager for new chapters, but please don't ask for double updates or constantly message me about posting more. I'm only human :)

Of course you can message me, just don't be that person who doesn't take into consideration my personal life hehe

~

The world is made of fire. My bones, my skin, even the small hairs on my arms and the curly brown mop of hair on my head hurt. However, the most unbearable pain isn't coming from my bleeding neck where the physical pain stems from.

No, the worst pain is in my chest. My heart. It feels like my soul is being ripped in two. I can't possibly begin to describe what it feels like. Just like describing the mating bond to someone who hasn't experienced it is nearly impossible, explaining the pain I'm in is inconceivable.

I fucking hurt.

Everywhere.

I get lost in the pain, unsure of where the screams and raised voices and panic are coming from. I think I'm lying on the ground, but everything is blurry above me because of my lack of glasses and I just seem unable to focus on a single thing. I think I feel hands on me, but every touch seems to make the inferno that is my skin burn hotter.

I think I'm crying. I may be screaming. However, there are only two things that I can focus on at the moment.

The pain, and Axel.

Axel's name repeatedly falls from my lips- in desperate rasps, in pleading tones. Somehow, I know that he could make this pain a little better.

I make out some panicked and washed-out words about getting to a hospital, about an animal attack, about how the humans must remain in their cabins. And then my already blurred and obscured world fades.
~

Q: Name a movie that always makes you cry/sad

A: I saw Clouds and that shit was devastating