5🔥

L Y D I A

Tonight I was seeing Mr De Luca so I got a shower, shaved and washed my hair as I normally do before my sections.

I got dressed then placed my coat on then grabbed my bag before leaving my apartment.

I walked to the room he told me to meet him and two guys were standing at the door.

"Who are you?"

"Um angel" I said and they opened the door.

Ok then

I went inside and looked around. He wasn't here.

My hands ran through my hair and I sat on the bed as I looked at the view through the glass walls.

The door opened minutes later and I got up.

"Hey angel" he said with a smirk.

Doesn't he know how to smile

"Hello Mr De Luca" I said with a small smile.

"Valerio," he said and I nod.

"Have a seat" I said pointing at the chair infront of the bed

"Ok" he said before taking off his jacket and tie then sat down.

I started playing Chris brown 'Under the influence' before standing a feet infront of him.

"This time do not stop me. Just allow me to dance untilam finish okay" I said and I took my coat off.

"Yes mam" he said with a sly smirk

Guys I want you to imagine Lydia doing these dance moves. Thank you.

••••

After the music stop I placed my hand on his thighs as I was on my knee infront of him.

He had one hand was on his erection as the other was covering his mouth.

"Wow" he mumbled.

"I'm guessing you liked it" I said and he pulled me up from the ground before forcing me to straddle his waist.

"I fucking loved it" he said and I smiled.

"I can see and feel that" I said before grinding my heat against his erection.

"I really need to stop dancing for you" I said and he smirked before grabbing the thick flesh of my ass into his palms.

"Why's that?" He said and I rolled eyes.

Come on Valerio you're not dumb

He grabbed my chin and I stared into his eyes.

"Do not roll your eyes at me,"