ninety six

۵ merry chirstmas ۵

December 24th, 2020
Los Angeles, California

Josie's pov

"Good morning baby momma" seb whispered waking me up. I opened my eyes to a tray filled with hot coco and my favorite pink concha. "And it's chocolate de abuelita" he said smiling. "Thank u baby" I said giving him a quick peck.

We sat in bed watching yet another Christmas movie as we had our hot coco and pan. "I can't wait to decorate for today" I said smiling at him. "Good because I'm not" he said smiling. We got up and played out Christmas playlist. I started cooking while seb put up decorations and cleaned up after me.

Of course we took breaks in between it all and danced to our Christmas tunes. The Christmas was tree was perfect. We picked the perfect tree. The decorations were perfect. Gifts wrapped perfectly and nested placed under the tree. The food looked and smelled amazing.

The table was all set for the night. It was time to get ready. I jumped in the shower first. After I hopped out the shower, seb went in. "Sorry, I need my curling products" I said as I walked back in the shower. He peaked his head out the curtains and puckered his lips.

I let out a small chuckle before giving him a kiss. I did my hair and he finished his shower. Seb wore a white sweater with his black slacks. I wore this dress with my clack doc martens and white socks :

"Hey you can kinda see a bump!" He said looking in the mirror with me

"Hey you can kinda see a bump!" He said looking in the mirror with me. I turned to the side. You could see a small bump. Looked like if I was bloated. "you actually can, looks like I'm bloated" I said smiling. "That will be your excuse if they point it out baby" he said kissing the top of my head. "Good idea" I said as I finished curling my hair.

We went downstairs and waited for everyone to arrive. Once everyone arrived, we brought all the food to the dinner table. We ate some food and enjoyed each other's company. Dodger and Tessa loved playing with eachother.

"Alright let's open gifts" Mackie yelled as we ate our desert by the fire place. "No first we count down then open one gift" I said. "Whaaat" Mackie said.

"It's a tradition I did" I said smiling. "Let's crack the champagne open" margo said holding the bottle. Seb helped her open the bottle and pour drinks. Seb handed me my special glass that was filled with apple juice. "Thank you" I said grabbing the glass. We all stood around and started our countdown. "3...2...1 merry Christmas" we all yelled.

I kissed seb on the lips then hugged my hubby next. After hugging everyone we got the chance to open one gift. "Oh I want this one" Lizzie said finding a gift under the tree with her name on it.

"No I get to pick the one you get to open from me" I said smiling. So seb and I grabbed their gifts. Then we all handed each other our one gift. "Okay wait ours goes last" I said. "Why" Tom asked. "Because mine is the best" I said smiling. "Omg you got me the new boots !" Lizzie said with a big smile. "Do you peak!" I said looking at her.

We all opened Mackie first, then Margo's, then Papa's, then Tommo's and Chris. "Baby it's a photo of a dog in a cage this is sad" I said holding the photo up. "That's because that my dear, is your new puppy!" He said.

"she comes next week from Boston" he said. "No way! Omg a puppy yes!" I said showing seb. "Oh boy two girls to watch over now" he said jokingly. "Okay ours now" I said. They all opened at the same time and read the card.

"Bitchhhh you're pregnant !" Lizzie yelled looking at me. I smiled nodding my head. " OMG YOU DRANK CHAMPAGNE ALL NIGHT" margo said quickly to take the glass away from.

"It's apple juice" Sebastian said laughing. She took a sip and realized it's apple juice. "You little bitch, you're having a kid!" Lizzie said in shock. "Congrats man!" Mackie said hugging seb and me.

"Yes a baby! Finally!" Tom said. "No, no, no I'm too young to be a grandpa" rdj said looking at himself in the mirror. "I am happy for you two though, I'll be one hot young grandpa" he said smiling at us.

"How dare you have family without me" chris said jokingly. "Baby I'll tell this kid your their dad" I said looking at him. "Seriously!" Seb said looking at me. "Everyone's been knowing she'd leave any man family or no family, for him" Lizzie said.

"Happy for you dear" he said kissing my head. "She's 6 weeks pregnant" seb said answering mackie's question. After sharing love, we got ready for bed. I got us all matching pjs to put on. We laid blankets down on the floor and put up a screen and watched Christmas to fall asleep too.

end of chapter.