Escape

Three months have passed since Ren and Freya reunited, but their time together was cut short by Aziel, who took Freya away. During the past months Freya and the second male lead, who was named Conner, spent countless hours together. Talking mostly from Freya's part and Conner listening. Conner, who spent so much time with Freya, slowly fell for Freya's innocence and bright personality. Freya, though excited about her new friend, slowly grew impatient as the month's passed, wanting to leave and explore more of the world, Freya after her one outing with Ren andAziel constantly thirsted for adventure.

While Freya and Conner grew closer, so did Aziel and Ren. Aziel took Ren out many times and although Ren never wanted to participate he slowly grew to like the events and Aziel though he would never admit it. Ren throughout the months asked many times about the whereabouts of Freya but Aziel never faltered and gave him no answer or hints. Today was another one of those days where Ren tried to find out Freya's whereabouts.

"Aziel just tell me where Frey is, I'm worried, I haven't seen her in months." Ren says but Aziel stays silent

"I won't escape, you know I won't risk harming Frey." Ren tries again but Aziel still says nothing

"P-please" Ren says looking embarrassed

This causes the silent Aziel to smirk finally putting his cold expression away

"Fine I'll take you to get her, but you have to be good until the end of the week. This means no complaining" Aziel says chuckling

"I don't complain" Ren says puffing his cheeks

"But thanks" Ren says flustered

"Anyways go get some rest, it's late after all" Aziel says

"Yea yea" Ren says walking to his room

Ren walked to his room while Zith reported information into his brain.

'The second male lead has agreed to help the female lead escape with some convincing on the female lead's side, but the female lead is growing impatient. The love rival of the female lead has discovered the female lead's existence and wants to recruit her to take you down and then put the blame on her'

'Thank you for the information Zith please continue to report to me Lana's plans and what's going on with Freya'

'Of course Nova'

Ren got to his room and got ready for bed.

Ren woke up to the sun shining in his face and a panicked voice in his head.

'Nova Nova the female lead has escaped with the help of the love rival!'

'Calm down Zith, tell me more of the details' Ren says sitting up on the bed alert.

'Last night after you fell asleep I was monitoring love rival when suddening my monitoring connection was cut off, and it came back on a few hours later but by that time the female lead was gone and so was the love rival. After some searching I finally found the love rival with the female lead together but soon after that I lost connection again'

'Do you know why you lost connection?'

'I'm not completely sure but I believe it might be another system's influence'

'Yes I'll hint to Aziel about what has happened, if he doesn't already know, try your best to reconnect the monitor'

'Ok'

Ren got up from his bed, got dressed. He waited in his room until Aziel came in a few minutes later.

"I heard some rukus, what's going on?" Ren says as soon as Aziel enters

"It's nothing" Aziel says

"I know something is going on, I heard Freya's name in there tell me what's happening" Ren says getting frustrated at the fact that Aziel won't tell him anything

"You don't need to know anything your just my pet" Aziel says his anger apparent

Ren looks hurt by this but stays silent, Aziel realizing his action looks regretful but says nothing and walks away. Ren stays in his room the whole day and at midnight he gets up and walks to his balcony taking some things with him. He climbs down the balcony through some tree's. There are soldiers everywhere but using Zith he adviods them all. As Ren makes his escape one of the soldiers notices and calls for help. They all chase Ren but Ren runs faster, and in the dark night the soldier's slowly lose Ren.

Hi! I hoped you enjoyed this update, it's a bit late because my wattpad and inkstone was acting up but I finally got it to work. Comment if you have some advice, ideas for the story or just something you liked to say! Have a nice rest of your day my lovely readers!