𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Beep beep beep

Beep beep beep

I wake up lifting up but see I'm not in Vons room I'm in a red room

I look around and notice it's the same red room from before I get out the bed but stop when I hear my name being called

"Hello amiko " I hear from behind me

I turn around slowly seeing the same lady from before

"Gosh you scared me" I hold my chest

"Sorry I didn't mean to but I hear you have a question"

"How did you know I did "

"Well I can read your mind and when you have a question I come to you a few days later to answer it in your dreams"

"Well I wanna know why he calls me my my a lot he just attached the name to me"

"Don't get me wrong I like it , it's real cute but why does Von call me that"

"Well like I said before you were born the recantation of amiko he use to call you my my back In the after life"

"Because to him that meant you were his little baby as In another word for ma"

"You are someone he loves so much even if he was mad at you he wouldn't walk out on you"

"Because he loves you to much to do that or even hurt you , you where like a baby to him ya know"

"His babygirl he loved and wouldn't let anyone hurt you because we all know he can raise some hell she said making me laugh "

"He really does love you and I get its hard to believe seeing he's a demon and your not the other amiko from afterlife"

"But trust me he loves you and he does feel bad how he treated you at first when he met you on earth but he does love you"

"Wow I didn't know that's what it meant on why he called me that"

"Yeah but you'll understand more on it down the line"

"Can I ask you another question"

"Yes sure "

"What type of demon king is he like a satanic demon or sum"

"I'm afraid I can't answer that" she said with a shaky voice

"Why not "

"Because your a dumb bitch "

I heard from behind me as I see a white woman with a bloody wedding dress on and her hair messed up and black tears going down her face with a Knife in her hands

"He was supposed to love me" she yelled stabbing me

I then feel unconscious fading out