chapter 3: awoken

Y/n slowly began to open his eyes, everything all blurry as he tried to stand up only to find himself bound in rusted chains. As his eyes soon adjusted, he finally could make out a humankind figure, slim with white flowing down the feminine frame. After a few more second, he could see a a masked women, illuminated by the fire, he saw she was wearing a particular lightly revealing clothing under a rust dust covered jacket.
A pair of work cargo jean, and metal plates boots. she was preoccupied with what looks to be a radio device, the very one that was giving the signal.

He rose slowly from the ground ,the rattle of chains alerting his capture to his wakend state.

Y/n: ooowwhh

Letting out a pained groaned, as the woman shot, pulling her weapon to her side with a metallic shhhrrk.

Y/n: heeeyy easy I'm just ...ow... Sitting up. I mean you no harm none what's so ever.

The women started at him, taking a breath she stood down, and lowered her gaze onto him.

???: Who are you? What are you? And who sent you? And finally, why?

Y/n: look...lady...I justed so happens pick up a distress signal and came to assist in order to establish good relations with the locals, and as to who I am, I am A VC -48 BIOMECHANICAL  Valor class CLONE, my name is y/n.

She states coldly down on him; lowers her masked then spoke.

L1N6∆: Linda, a Leader model 1, nuetronium reactor, 6th gen android.... Now why did you come for my sos?

Y/n: again I thought you needed assistance, as per my directive, I came cause I knew that somewhere in the graveyard of a City I could help.

She took a sec to think over what he told her, then she asked.

Linda: who created you, your not of any make currently in our data base let alone any of our rivals.
Your quite a anomaly ....

She eyed him Abit more as they both locked eyes for the first time. They were of starlike quality, as if forged of the finest of glass. The glowing peirce blue were saddened with the weight of someone who is lost to thier duty and honor As she gazed into his soul.

Y/n:... Uuuum...I liked to be unchained please, this is getting uncomfortable

Linda: oh, sorry give me a moment

She spent a moment getting the giant clone out the heavy chain.

She was awfully quiet for the next few minutes, they were both deep in thoughts of how to deal with one another

Y/n: I do have a base not too far from here with a better equippment, and food.

She perked at him when he mentioned better signal.

Linda: okay then, just one thing, where did you come from?

He didn't answer quickly, but it was quickly accepted with out question.

Y/n: ...I'm from Earth prime...