032

Chapter 32

  Xu Cao breathed a sigh of relief, and finally had a small field of her own. In the future, she can grow whatever she wants.

  Fugui worked with her in the field for half a month. The two rested for two days. The next day, Xu Cao had breakfast and was going to see her potatoes in the field. Fugui took Heizi up the mountain.

  Without Heizi's company, Xiao Bai lay down at the door of the kitchen and stared at the pheasant that was spreading joy in the yard. The two pheasants have been stocked in the yard since the snow melted. Once the yard door is closed, they can't run anywhere. Even if Chen is jealous that Xu Cao has these two pheasants, she quietly opens the yard door, Xiao Bai will Barked fiercely at it, and then chased the pheasant back. Next time, Chen will not dare to do such a thing. Of course, Xu Cao didn't know about this.

  Since Xiao Bai was scolded by Xu Cao for the brocade Box incident last time, Xiao Bai has stayed at the door of his home all day.

  Xu Cao brought the seedlings to the field. The soil was moist and did not need to be watered. Xu Cao observed one by one. The potatoes have been planted for about ten days, and small buds have emerged. She looked at the potatoes, Miao Miao squatted to play under a tree not far away.

  There are several acres of land at the foot of the hill where Xu Cao was reclaiming wasteland, all in the same village. Now the big guys are busy in the fields. Seeing that Xu Caoz’s thing is completely unknown, some smiled and said, "Fugui wife What are you planting on that three-centre plot? Your little wife doesn't know how to be thrifty and keep a family. She finally cleared up two acres of land, but don't grow anything indiscriminately. The harvest will be lost and it will be too late for you to cry."

  This is the maid in the village. She has watched Xu Cao grow up since she was a child, and she has a close relationship with the Xu family. She was also worried about this girl, who had never planted anything since she was a child, and she didn't know that she had to plant something strange with everyone.

  Xu Cao smiled and said, "Auntie Ma, it's okay. This is something I found from the mountain.  to try various things."

  "Then how do you know that this thing can be eaten and grown?" Madam Ma asked curiously.

  "I saw it in the book when I was young, and I don't know if it's true." She can only find excuses for these things from other places, and the only excuse is what I saw in the book.

  Aunt Ma smiled and said: "I heard your mother say that you have loved reading and literacy since you were a girl. If you weren't a girl, you might still be able to get the first prize, Guangzong Yaozu."

  "Aunt Ma, don't listen to my mother's nonsense. There is such a good one. I was curious when I was a child, so I like to read and read."

  Xu Cao talked to Aunt Ma and took Miao Miao back. He saw Xiao An sitting in the yard with an embroidered kerchief. Xu Cao joked: "Sister Si, who is the embroidered veil for?"

  Xiaoan blushed and said ashamed : "Sister-in- law, don't tease me."

  Xu Cao said cheerfully: "Okay, don't tease you anymore. By the way, Kong Zhenhong went to Caobu Town to take part in the children's test? It would be great if he could be admitted all the way to the Jinshi, then the fourth sister would be the official wife."

  Kong Zhenhong is the fiancé appointed by Xiaoan, sixteen years old , Two years older than Xiao'an, Xu Cao saw him once, and the person was handsome, probably because of the relationship between studying and not doing farm work for many years, very white, and not at all like a villager. He seems to have a good temper, and smiles at everyone. If Xiao An followed him, it should be pretty good.